chocoholic's journey to 9 stpne!

chocoholic20

hiya :) i currently weigh in at 10.8, i would love love love to get to 9stone. ive done this before and i will do it again:) im using this to log everything and for motivation!
Yesterday food was awful :/ but onwards and downwards!:) ive lost 10 pound so far since the beginning of jan. Ive done this before so i know i can do it again!

Todays plan is:
B: cheerios and skimmed milk- 149
L: tomato soup and melba toast, velvet crunch and a low cal jelly- 244
T: fish fingers with parsley sauce, mash and peas- 503
= 896

I also plan on having a snack at around 100 cals.

Oh and im planning on having 1000 calories a day! My goal for now is to get to 10 stone, hopefully by the end of feb!

Im feeling extremely motivated today, heres to a good week! :D

Morning!
Stuck to the plan 100% yesterday! Woohoo! Weighed myself this morning, im a scale hopper:(, and its saying 10.11. Im ignoring it as my proper weigh in day is a sunday! Just a little disheartening.
I havent got a plan for today yet. Anyway, itl probably be toast and a salad today, then im out tonight ! :D not sure as to what to have yet but il make a low cal choice!

Really need to up my exercise but i wanna get my head into the right place with the diet first.

Hope everyone has a good day! :D

Last edited:
Thought id do a mid-day post. So far today ive had
B: 2 ww white danish- 110
Ww apricot jam- 25
L: ww tomato soup
chicken and light mayo salad( lettuce, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, raw mushrooms((mmm!)) and beetroot.

I feel quite greedy having the soup AND salad, but normally id have soup, bread and low cal crisps.. Tryna cut down a lil on the white carbs!

Might attempt the "just dance" on wii, has anyone done this?

:) afternoon!

had a really good day yeserday, tea was salmon, actifry chips and some peas.. was delish!

today so far ive had
B: ww bread and ww apricot jam(im obsesed with it! yum)- 134
S: ww caramel wafer- 78

havent had any lunch yet as i woke up late so that will be in a little while.

im currently watching "gok's teens" and one of the girls mentioned "thinsperation". I googled it and omg, the amount of sites on google with v v v thin girls, its disgusting. no wonder these poor teenagers have eating disorders when they get access to things like that so easily! Its made me quite angry tbh! :(

Here to follow your diary! Good luck and well done on your loss so far! xx

mmm just had country veg soup ww and melba toast- 171

Making a "sort of" macaroni cheese with pasta, mushrooms and bisto cheese sauce for tea which is 415. Which means ive got 200 cals left.. Hmm looks like im having pudding then! Woohoo! :)

Your doing fab!

Keep it up! :)

hellooo!:)

yesterday was a good day again! i stuck to my cals but v nearly didnt! my OH's brother has just moved to near us so last night we went round there. they were ordering a takeaway and were almost forcing us to have one! lol i could of soooo eaten chicken nuggets and chips( mmm my favourite) but from somewhere, willpower came in and i said no! came home and cooked my weighed out pasta and veg! :D haha.

I again have no plan for today but will take it as it comes :) heres to another good day!

Just eaten breakfast :| had again, 2 slices of bread + ww apricot jam - 134.
Having a salad and tomato soup for lunch- 180.
And chicken with white sauce, new potatoes and veg for tea- 454.
So ive got around 230 left! Might have a couple of "nice" biscuits and a cuppa in a little while!

Oooh atkins! I wouldnt have the willpower!

Well today's plan didnt go to well, ive been really busy so didnt eat till 5 except toast. Ive just had a bowl of carrot and lentil ww soup and a rice krispie bar! Hmmm... More cals for tea i suppose.. :/

Morning! Weighed myself this morning and its saying 10.9!? Ive stuck to plan 100%, grr dont think im gonna lose on sunday :(
Today the plan is-
B- 2 slices bread and ww apricot jam - 134
L- carrot and lentil soup and melba toast
T- ive brought a cheese and tomato pizza which has 445 as im out tonight and know id end up having a takeaway if i didnt have something to look forward to.
S- low cal jelly and rice krispie bar.

Thankyou! Think im gonna weigh in on monday as i had a bad day last sun and ate everything in sight.. so thats then a full week of "being good"! :)

So far today ive had my toast and just eaten a rice krispie bar. Going to take my soup and jelly out as ive got a busy afternoon! Hopefuly have it at my mom's. Havent drank any water yet, just a cup of coffee and a diet coke. Trying really hard to drink 2 litres a day.

Bleurgh, this weekend has been a write off! Ive had chinese, chocolate, sweets etc... Oh well, back to it today!
Just eating breakfast- toast and ww apricot jam. And then tomato soup and melba toast for lunch. Will update later!x

Oh dear :( I hate weekends. It always ruins my weeks hard work!!! I don't know how these people who have days off ever lose an ounce!

Back