Working Solutions Chocolate & Vanilla Shake

ECombat

I've brought the 4 week mixed bumper pack and the chocolate and vanilla shake is delicious!!! Yum yum!!!

I'm not keen on the Thai Chicken & Vegetable soup! It leaves a funny taste in your mouth!!

Strawberry shake is a bit sickly, but of course ill continue to eat/drink all the stuff I've brought!!

Stick at it as your tastebuds will change and you might like the ones you dont a bit more. There is not much to add to the Shakes specially the strawberry one - but you might prefer it as a mousse - could be worth a try. :)

I don't get why people hate the strawberry shake so much? I really like it - of course, you guys might be using just cold water - I make mine up so it's like slushy ice cream, or a 'McDonald's' milkshake.

Chocolate & Vanilla Shake

I don't get why people hate the strawberry shake so much? I really like it - of course, you guys might be using just cold water - I make mine up so it's like slushy ice cream, or a 'McDonald's' milkshake.

It's the after taste of the strawberry shake that gets to me. It tastes sickly as you drink it!

Chocolate & Vanilla Shake

I like them too!

I hate the banana shake and porridge so I put coffee in them to disguise the taste!! Not sure what you could do if you didn't like the soups!? Luckily I quite luke the soups tho!!

Back