Chocolate Craving

**tracey**

I have such a craving for chocolate but we have none in the house and it is too late and cold for me to leave the house :cry:

Need to go shopping for supplies and make sure I have something low point to beat these cravings

I'm havin strawberry milkshake craving :( times like this make ww hard! Just remember NTAGASF nothing tastes as good as slim feels xxx

Hi, i hate when i have a summat sweet craving, so what i do now is make up a sachet of sugar free jelly and put it in the fridge every morning and then when i want summat nice i have some with tinned fruit, i know its not the same as a big bag of maltesers (which i never share)! but it does the trick which is the main thing, i think its all about keeping summat sweet in the house just in case of emergencies, its just that with me having 4 kids, my house is full of chocs and crisps all the time which really is hard.

Chelley said:
I'm havin strawberry milkshake craving :( times like this make ww hard! Just remember NTAGASF nothing tastes as good as slim feels xxx

I have been craving chocolate too but instead made a cup of tea.. I'm not feeling well today cold and headache so I'm just dying for a big bar of chocolate but ur right NTAGASF!! That's going to be my mantra thanks chelley! X

Hmm well may I recommend options hot chocolate! 1pp per sachet!

I love banana flavour :);)

I don't crave chocolate, I crave haribos!

I will try that hot chocolate :) thanks... U usually have a curly wurly but i put it in the freezer first so it goes hard, it lasts so much longer that way :)

I usually eat some form of chocolate every day on ww so this week in doing no chocolate for a week and so far iv stuck to it, started Thursday so on day 3 ...
I'm doing no choco or crisp next week to!

sabs84uk said:
I have been craving chocolate too but instead made a cup of tea.. I'm not feeling well today cold and headache so I'm just dying for a big bar of chocolate but ur right NTAGASF!! That's going to be my mantra thanks chelley! X

No problem! It's written on my fridge :)) xxx

i love toblerone 1 triangle(3pp) or options hot chocolate, so many flavors, today i try banana ,i have 7 different.only 1pp each

Hi, i hate when i have a summat sweet craving, so what i do now is make up a sachet of sugar free jelly and put it in the fridge every morning and then when i want summat nice i have some with tinned fruit, i know its not the same as a big bag of maltesers (which i never share)! but it does the trick which is the main thing, i think its all about keeping summat sweet in the house just in case of emergencies, its just that with me having 4 kids, my house is full of chocs and crisps all the time which really is hard.

I literally live off sugar free jelly! But instead of making it up, i just buy the ready made pots. At the mo they seem to be on offer everywhere for 4 for £1. And also instead of making it up and only having it at home, you take them to work!!! xx

Curlywurlys are the job at only 3propoints.. I always save 3 propoints for the end of the day nd hav one wit a cup of tea.
Put the curlywurly inthe fridge nd wen uts hard break it into pieces makes me feel lik im eating loads.. :) x

Back