Chocolate flavour is a tad savoury...

Slinky_Malinky

That pesky stone crept back.
...isn't it? I'm not complaining actually, I don't like my chocolate overly sweet, but just wondering. Is it splenda we can have or which sweetener?

.............it is tablet sweeteners that are allowed but did you find that the chocolate shake has a musty smell to it???? I don't find it tastes too bad though. xx

sweetner is my saviour! make a shake then sit down with a spoon and add them until it taste just right! i find i need loads in the banana and strawberry as i find them bland without! the sweetner seems to bring out the flavour!

Lol its true! I was making one yesterday and my mum was in at the time. She said "oh wheres that smell of damp coming from" at the same time as looking around for damp in my house. How bad did she feel when i handed her the glass for a sniff haha.....still tho, i like the taste x

Lol its true! I was making one yesterday and my mum was in at the time. She said "oh wheres that smell of damp coming from" at the same time as looking around for damp in my house. How bad did she feel when i handed her the glass for a sniff haha.....still tho, i like the taste x

I'm not sure a mildew flavour would be a great hit lol!

they smell like wall paper paste lol but id eat wall paper paste if i lost as much weight as i do with exante lol

I find all the packs a wee bit salty! Haven't found any really yuck yet but got banana and Thai to try tomorrow!

Hi Gee
Banana was lovely with some cinnamon and two sweeteners.Best one Ive had so far,Didn't expect to like Thai Chicken, but it was ok.How are you finding things so far?

Back