• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Chocolate Mallow Pie.........WHAT????????

Loulabella

Gonna be skinny!

jackietrew

Will be slim!!!!!!!
96 POINTS??? THATS INSAAAANE xx

Omg 96 points!! insane - dont touch it dont even lick it!!youl gain a stone with that many points hehe!
suggest you pop out too your nearest supermarket and get a nice 3 point ww dessert!

Loulabella

Gonna be skinny!
300 ml double cream
200g dark chocolate
150g marshmallows
egg
200g digestives
75g butter

I made it 96!

Loulabella

Gonna be skinny!
Well, if I cut it into 16th - 1 piece is 6 - hmmm - spoke to OH, he said he's eating the lot. x

LucyLou

Silver Member
Omg 96 points!! insane - dont touch it dont even lick it!!youl gain a stone with that many points hehe!
suggest you pop out too your nearest supermarket and get a nice 3 point ww dessert!
lol :D:D dont even lick it!! I love it!

catznolan

nearly there!! :)
OH MY HOCKEY GOD!!!!
could u imagine what u would be up after eating this?? r u trying to fatten the poor thing up? :)

ps let him eat IT ALL haha

sazzy34

Gold Member
My hubby could polish the lot off and not gain an ounce, while I think i`m gaining a couple of pounds just thinking about it LOL

Its so unfair,,,,,, hope he``s not too sick

jackietrew

Will be slim!!!!!!!
just worked it out, if one point is about 70 calories then that pie equates to a whopping 6,720 calories!!! so if you ate it all (not that you would) you would gain almost 2 pounds purely from the pie, thats insaaane

Loulabella

Gonna be skinny!
Ha ha - went down a treat with the fella - although he's only managed 1/4 of it....I've eaten a bit too but told him to take it to work tomorrow and finish it! He could eat 6 of them and still be 11stone! :(

Loulabella

Gonna be skinny!
Ha ha - awesome - I managed to be very good and only have a slice :)