Snacks Chocolate marbled energy bars

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by gobolino, 20 January 2010 Social URL.

1. gobolino

gobolino Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.68%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World :)
    Hi Everyone

I've calculated the syns in a Delia Smith recipe for chocolate marble energy bars. If you google chocolate marble energy bar its the first link to a delia recipe.

They are an absolute favourite and extremely yummy. They contain oats, dried apricots, pecans and bran flakes and therefore these can be classed as healthy extras. If you split the recipe between 12 they are 10syns +1HB choice. Quite steep for a snack but they are a proper recipe with a decent amount of chocolate on top and very much a treat :)

Hope someone finds the info useful xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. beckimorton

beckimorton Banned

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Wow they look amazing!!! Very tempting :eek:)

4. gobolino

gobolino Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.68%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World :)
    Yep they are lush and very tempting ! You really have to plan well to fit them into the plan...... or for me this takes planning - minimal syns all day and save a HB choice too. I might try them another time but split the recipe between 16 and just have one as syns rather than syns+HB.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.