Chocolate Monster on Extra Easy!

chocolate_bananas

Silver Member
Hello all!

I'm 25, from the North West and this is my third bash at SW. I joined Nov 2010 and lost 20lbs in 3 months but wasn't quite at target. I stopped going (i can't even remember why now!) and put a little back on, tried calorie counting which worked but drove me potty.

I dabbled in Dukan for 3 weeks in April and lost a stone but was miserable as sin! I then put it back on! Lol

Hmm...i then went back to a different SW group in June of this year and lost 7lbs in 3 weeks but my heart wasn't in it at all, i was dragged along by my sister who didn't want to go to a group alone. So when she stopped going i didn't feel the urge to continue.

So here i am now! I joined my original group back from Nov 2010 last Weds, so the 12th September. I was a shocking 12st 9...that is only 1.5lbs less than my start weight the first time i joined!! So in 2 years i have lost and gained and lost and gained the same weight. Yo yo is my middle name :eek:

Well i am now ready wholeheartedly to give it another go. I have no occasions or nights out coming up, got all the weddings etc out of the way, i'm no longer at uni so no stress of exams which have certainly hindered me in the past few years; life's pretty good at the minute so this is the perfect time to get going.

I have set an interim target at 11st 8, half way through my 30lb goal. Club 10 is around 11st 5 i think, then my next interim is 11st. This is the weight i fit comfortably in a size 12 and brings me into a healthy weight according to the BMI. Once i get to this point i don't care if it takes me 6 months to reach my target of 10st 7.

I've decided to combine this diary with my food diary too and will now follow with the past 6 days (inc. today) and update tomorrow's after my first weigh in. I'm aiming for 15 syns a day and 3-4 litres of water depending on whether i exercise. This amout of water and exercise is normal for me although i havn't exercised much in the last couple of weeks so not to sweat my spray tan off!

Here goes...

Last edited:
Thurs 13th Sept:

Breakfast - Ham, HEXA cheese, beans, mushrooms and red onion on HEXB toast.

Lunch - Tomato mugshot and spicy chicken, mullerlight and strawberries.

Tea - Chicken pasta (Chicken, passata, mushrooms, onion, peppers, pasta), an apple

Water - 4 litres

Syns - Fresh egg pasta 3, Hot choc 2, 2 small packs of buttons 8 = 13/15

Exercise - Turbofire class Fire 30

Friday 14th Sept:

Breakfast - HEXB Weetabix & HEXA milk with strawberries, an apple.

Lunch - Tomato Mugshot with spicy chicken, a banana and 2 satsumas.

Tea - Gammon, mushrooms, red onion, red pepper, fried egg and oven chips.

Water - 4 litres

Syns - Oven chips 3, hot choc 2, 2 small packs of buttons 8 = 13/15

Exercise - Turbofire class HIIT 15

Sat 15th Sept:

Breakfast - HEXB chocolate Allbran & HEXA milk with chopped banana.

Lunch - Tomato Mugshot with spicy chicken, mullerlight yoghurt and strawberries.

Tea - As yesterday! Gammon etc, so delicious i had it twice in a row!

Water - 4 litres

Syns - Oven chips 3, Freddo 5, Cornetto 7 = 15

Sun 16th Sept:

Breakfast - Bacon, beans, fried eggs, red onion, mushrooms then an apple.

Lunch - Homemade tomato soup (chopped tomatos, onion, celery, carrots, red pepper, veg stock) with HEXB crisp rolls and HEXA melted cheese on those to be dipped in. Then had a mullerlight yoghurt and strawberries.

Tea - Chilli, rice and chapatti.

Water - 3 litres

Syns - Chapatti 6, cornetto 7 = 13

Exercise - None

Mon 17th Sept:

Breakfast - HEXB Allbran & HEXA milk and an apple.

Lunch - Tomato Mugshot with spicy chicken, mullerlight yoghurt and strawberries.

Tea - Chicken & vegetable pasta (as on Thursday), grapes.

Water - 4 litres

Syns - Curlywurly 6, mint Feast lolly 8 = 14

Exercise - Turbofire class Fire 55 EZ

Tues 18th Sept:

Breakfast - Sardines on HEXB toast, an apple.

Lunch - Bacon, beans, fried eggs, red onion and mushrooms, muller light yoghurt and strawberries.

Tea - Tuna and HEXA philli bake (tuna, pasta, philli, chopped tomatoes, sweetcorn, peppers, mushrooms, onion) and side salad.

Water - 4 litres

Syns - WW chocolate icecream pot 4, Freddo 5, Cornetto 7 = 16

Sorry for all the edits i kept forgetting to put in my exercise for the day! I am following the 12 week Turbofire plan BTW and the number next to the class name is how long the class lasts for (eg, HIIT 15, lasts 15 minutes). I am missing the toning sessions though, just recovering from tendonitis and can't bear weight on my wrists.

Weigh in day and i have lost 5lbs! I am so happy! Really going to go for it this week to get my half stone award next week (maybe even more!).

I'm about to eat my chilli and watch Downton Abby after i've written on this, then i'm going to plan my meals for the next week before shopping tomorrow. I've already planned my workout dates and they are not negotiable!

I think i owe my success this week to my increased walking and being 100% with food! Going to aim for the same thing this week :)

So today has gone like this:

Breakfast - HEXB Allbran and HEXA Milk with an apple.

Dinner - Homemade chilli and chapatti.

Water - 3 litres

Syns - Chapatti 3, mint Feast lolly 8

Exercise - None

Off to get a ticker and have aquick browse of the posts!

I've done a rough plan of tea's for the next week, they can be chopped and changed around but i can't foresee why they will be as i have nothing coming up.

Thurs - Jacket potato, cheese and beans with a big salad.
Fri - SW Nando's (chicken and peri spices in HEXB pitta bread with chips and salad)
Sat - Chicken, chips, salad and salsa (my auntie always buys a cooked chicken for tea and we are there Sat)
Sun - Chicken curry, rice and chapatti.
Mon - Chicken and veg pasta.
Tues - Spag bol and salad.
Weds- Egg, chip, ham and pepper bake.

I have just realised that i'm having chicken 4 days in a row! May jiggle things about a bit after all...

I'm looking forward to making a big pot of spicy tomato soup for the week for lunches at home, it's gorgeous, i might try it with a little pasta in.

Anyway, off to bed now xx

Breakfast - HEXB chocolate Allbran and HEXA milk, an apple and some banana

Lunch - Homemade tomato soup, 2 x slices of bread, mullerlight yoghurt and strawberries

Tea - Jacket potato with tuna mayo, sweetcorn and huge salad

Water - 4 litres

Syns - Bread 6, mayo 2, Cornetto 7 = 15

Exercise - Turbofire class 45 (by far the hardest one - i was a complete sweaty mess at the end! :D)

I have been shopping this morning and was pleased that it only came to £60 and i had tons of fresh food, 2 packs of extra lean mince etc, i expected it to be a lot more!

I'm off to bed, i'm so so tired after my workout and hot bath!

Breakfast - HEXB Allbran and HEXA milk with an apple.

Lunch - Tomato Mugshot withspicy chicken, strawberries with a Mullerlight yoghurt.

Tea - Peri peri chicken breast in wholemeal pitta with big salad and mayo and oven chips.

Water - 4 litres

Syns - Mayo 2, pitta 6, Feast lolly 8, chips 3 = 18

Exercise - Turbofire HIIT 20

I am aware that i have gone over in syns but this is still a 100% day as i am in charge of them, i havn't lost control they were all planned out! I am having 12 on Monday to make up for it :D Overall syns for the week should be 100.5/105 in the end, i like having a 5 syn back up for any little mistakes.

Tea is sizzling away in the kitchen and smells gorgeous, i really can't wait! I enjoy my food so much better when i'm feeling a little hungry, i was starting to forget what real hunger felt like!

Breakfast - Apple

Lunch - Homemade tomato soup with chopped onion and peppers with left over chicken from last night, along, i dipped in HEXA cheese melted on HEXB toast. Later had yoghurt and strawberries.

Tea - Chicken, oven chips, salsa and a big salad.

Supper - Low fat Supernoodles.

Water - 3.5 litres

Syns - Chips 3, salsa 1, dairy milk 10.5 = 14.5

Exercise - Turbofire class 55 EZ

I only had an apple this morning as i was full of energy and just wanted to do my work out! By the time i had finished and had a bath it was lunch time so i feel this justifies some supper later whilst watching a film (followed by a chocolate bar!)...how can this make me lose weight! It baffles me!

I really noticed a difference in my waist today, jeans fitting a lot better and generally looks much trimmer in the mirror, it's unbelieveable how once i stop binging my body just starts to revert back to it's natural weight itself...helped along by exercise obviously.

The reason i have chosen 10st 7 as my target is because i was this weight from about age 14 to 17 and i actually thought i was fat (i was a size 10!) so after a drastic diet taking me to 9st i began my horrid binge eating cycle which been a bit of a struggle since i was 17 (i'm 25 now), anyway, i think that 10st 7 is my natural weight as my body settled at that weight for 3 years (i was the same height at 14 that i am now so can't see it differing much now, i will have to see how easy it is to maintain once i am there).

I'm planning to do some housework in the morning which should burn a few calories and take the kids on a nice stroll and a play around on the park! I need to get rid of my Ebay pile in the spare room too, i'll make a start on this tomorrow because i want to decorate it for my youngest during Oct half term.

Breakfast - HEXB chocolate Allbran and HEXA milk, an apple.

Lunch - Bacon, beans, fried eggs, fried mushrooms and onions, mullerlight yoghurt and strawberries.

Tea - Chicken curry and rice with a chapatti.

Water - 3 litres

Syns - Chapatti 6, Cornetto 7 = 13

Exercise - None

I havn't done any official exercise today but i did go on a very long walk through the woods with my girls and got covered in mud! I had some crampy type pains when i got back and although my period wasn't due until Tues/Weds it has made an appearance tonight! That may be a good thing however as mine tend to be quite short so any bloating is likely to be gone for WI on Weds.

I have to say i am really enjoying my SW meals, there is so much choice and so many ideas out there! I want to try one or two new dishes a week to keep the interest up, i will start looking though some dishes tomorrow for next weeks meal plan.

I didn't end up doing any Ebaying today but the house did get a good clean from top to bottom and we have lovely fresh bedding :) So it was productive and most importantly i wanted some quality time with my children so there just wasn't any time. I will make a start this coming week for sure! I have 4 weeks to clear it all and there is quite a bit.

So my girls were bathed and in bed for 8pm, i made a quick curry and am now sat here feeling very satisfied and sleepy lol, i have a cornetto to look forward to in a minute too!

Off to have a quick read of the posts.

Your mention spicy chicken a lot. Can I ask exactly what that is? Thanks.

I buy Asda's cooked chicken breast slices/chunks in hot and spicy marinade, i can't find them on Syns Online but the frozen ones are coming up free.

Alternatively i cook my own in hot peri spices and cut into chunks.

I only like the tomato Mugshots but i can't eat them on their own, i find them very bland so i either add the chicken or at least some chilli flakes.

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Breakfast - HEXB Allbran and HEXA milk, an apple.

Lunch - Tomato Mugshot and spicy chicken, mullerlight yoghurt and strawberries.

Tea - Chicken pasta (chicken, passata, peppers, onion, mushrooms, pasta, garlic and black pepper).

Water - 4 litres

Syns - WW toffee ice cream pot 4, mint Feast lolly 8 = 12

Exercise - Turbofire HIIT 15 class

Been a bit of a stressful day at work today and the weathers been awful which made everyone at work start ordering in comfort food! They ordered in at breakfast and lunch! I was happy to munch on what i had with me, i realise i take the same things to work but i only do 3 days a week so it's not too repetitive and as we're not allowed a microwave i can't take leftovers so i don't have much of a choice. I may make a tuna rice or tuna pasta salad though soon, i can't wait until i'm at target and can have extra HEXB's then i can take 2 sandwiches like i used to :p Most days though syns are too valuable to waste on extra bread!

Off to read some posts before bed.

Breakfast - Apple, sardines on HEXB toast.

Lunch - Jacket potato with beans, HEXA cheese and big salad, then Mullerlight ans strawberries.

Tea - Spag bol packed with superfree.

Water - 4 litres

Syns - Curly Wurly 6, Feast lolly 8 = 14

Exercise - Turbofire class 45

I thought i was going to pass out after my workout tonight! Felt really sick when i came to stretching which i havn't done since i used to push myself too far when running...i need to chill out a bit next time!

I'm looking forward to weigh in tomorrow, i can't wait actually! I'm a little nervous with it being TOTM but i don't feel too bloated so i should be ok, really hoping i get my 7lb award. I'm doing my best not to scale hop in the mean time :eek:

I am pleased to say i have got a few things on Ebay at last! Also done quite a bit of housework today so a pretty productive day i would say.

Off to read posts before bed, i'm in work tomorrow.

Back