Puddings Chocolate mousse cheesecake

Choccyfan72

SORRY IF THIS HAS BEEN DONE BEFORE!!

I made a chocolate mousse, and put it over crushed biscuits it was delicious lol

100g quark, soft cheese

500g fat free natural fromage frais

1 sachet cadbury highlights (2 syns)

ground cinnamon to taste ( not essential)

4 digestive biscuits (4 syns each)

28g low fat spread (2 syns I think)

I added the quark, fromage frais and highlights to a bowl and folded the ingredients together and put in the fridge to set. (I done this in the morning to eat in the evening)

I crushed the biscuits, and melted the low fat spread. I let the spread cool for a couple of minutes then added the biscuits and put them in my dishes (2) with a spoon i even'ed the mixture out and put in the fridge. ( I done this when I was prepping food)

About 2 hours before I wanted the desert I spooned the mousse onto the digestive base, added the cinnamon on top and it was delicious fair play.

TOTAL SYNS 10 each, sounds a lot but it was a good size portion and I felt like I had something sweet.

To keep the syns down next time, I might try rich tea biscuits (1 syn each) instead and use 1 egg white (slightly beaten) and cook the biscuits in oven for 10 minutes, That way I can use 4 rich tea each and have a deeper base.

My hubby enjoyed this and said I should make it again, This is the 1st time i've made it, so i might try a few different ways to keep the sweet tooth at bay!! :0) xx:D:D:bunnydance:

I tried the above with 4 x rich tea biscuits each, and binded with egg whites, it was delicious, i would recommend 1 egg white per 4 Rich tea biscuits, bake in oven for 15 minutes.
SYNS = 5 each.

I tried the above with 4 x rich tea biscuits each, and binded with egg whites, it was delicious, i would recommend 1 egg white per 4 Rich tea biscuits, bake in oven for 15 minutes.
SYNS = 5 each.

Back