Chocolate Philadelphia

Lexie2005

5:2 lover
Ok who told me about it????? All I can say is thank God its not within the rules cos I made the mistake of dipping my finger in it & me who isn't a chocoholic has been able to think of nothing but it spread on a digestive biscuit..... Am gonna have to tell hubby to eat it while I am at work Sunday & Monday night.....

Hubby has 3 tubs of the stuff in our fridge.....3 tubs!! I have had a little fingerdip too, even tho I REALLY should'nt because of my dairy intollerance lol. Its like heaven in a tub!!

I can't believe it didn't exist before I was on a diet - although that said if it had I may have topped the 20 stone mark!!!

Sorry was me... I had some on some oatcakes the other day.. Devine, pssst. Was really yucky so don't eat it!!

Am
I the only person who the idea of this jus instantly says vomit!!

Not vomit but definately a strange sounding concoction

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You can't taste the cheese, it tastes like the chocolate you used to get in the choc-dip pots. Honestly I am not a chocoholic at all, its not something I have missed at all but I just wondered what it was like..... Big mistake lol

I dont like nuttela so thats possibly why i dont have much of a sweet tooth
Carbs Are much more my friend

Well I've also bought a tub haven't tried it yet that's gonna be my treat Monday night after wi! Hmmm danger! X

It SOUNDS all wrong but is, in fact, absolutely gorgeous. Thank goodness our tub is finished, hopefully the kids will now forget it exists and I won't have to live with it calling my name from the fridge on a daily basis.

KB x

I got the mini tubs.. And stuck them in the back with the extra light ones on top.. Out of sight out of mind .. Is the therapy

I tried to eat one tonight (the mini tubs) but couldn't manage it too rich for me suppose that's a good thing really! X

Mmm a little goes a long way .. I had it on some oat caked :)

Back