Chocolate Philli - what do you do with yours?

donna88

Gold Member
I've realised my chocolate philli is open and could do with eating so would like some new idea's on what to do with it.

My usual plan of attack with it is either

- on top of ryvita with chopped banana and mixed spice
- on top of scan bran cake
- with syn free pancakes and whatever fruit I have
- on gingernut biscuits (this one takes up the most syns though)

Not too sure what you could do as haven't used it on slimming world,
but would like to no how many syns choco philli is?

Not too sure what you could do as haven't used it on slimming world,
but would like to no how many syns choco philli is?

I think the little pots are 4.5 syns but I'm not sure as I don't use them. I use the big pots and use a quarter at a time which is 6 syns

Pete’s No Cook Cheese Cake-2

Serves 4

(2.75 syn per portion)

Ingredients

1 tbsp. sweetener
1 tbsp. Philadelphia soft cheese/ Cadbury Chocolate flavour (2/4=0.5 syn per portion)
2 tsp Oetker Gelatine granules (free)
6 Sainsbury’s “Basic” Rich Tea biscuits (crushed up) (9/4=2.25 syn per portion)
12cm loose base cake tin
165g Muller Light fat free yogurt “Mint sprinkled with Dark Chocolate” (ff)

Method

In a small food processor, whisk the biscuits until they resemble bread crumbs, then place in a bowl, add just enough hot water to mix together, Place in the cake tin and press down until level, then place in the fridge to chill.
Place 2tbsp of hot water into a Pyrex dish and add 2tsp of gelatine mix together, if it is getting cold then place in a saucepan with hot water on a low heat, continue until all the gelatine has melted.
In another bowl mix the Philadelphia, Muller Light & sweetener add the hot gelatine & mix until smooth, tip into the baking ring and place back into the fridge until set.

Cheesecake-4 (Small).JPGCheesecake-5 (Small).JPGCheesecake-6 (Small).JPG

Oooo the cheese cake looks yum, thank you will def give that a go :)

I forgot I sometimes just melt mine and dip fruit in as well... banana and strawberries go lovely like this. Last night I melted some and then poured it on top of some black forest berries.

Back