chocolate porridge

Hi eveyone, I went on LL a few years ago to lose 2 stone i had put on over 5years which all worked fab, But the price wasnt working for me so stopped but kept the weight off anyway until i fell pregnant unfortunately im one of thos who just balloon :-( Anyway i started slim & save after my baby in july worked fab but boyfriend problems led me to feeling down and exchausted and just bing eat tut tut, Decided last week thats it and ive been on slim & save now a week and 3days all going well, And ive always found it easy due to the chocolate porridge recipe i mixed together at first on LL , I have 4 items a day , A bar, two chocolate shakes and a origonal porridge, what i do is mix 250 mls boiled water with the porridge microwave for 1 min and then mix in two packs of chocolate shake mix leave to stand for 5mins mix once inbetween result very yummy thick whole bowl full of chocolate ready break style porridge.

I cant stomac the soups or other meals but could eat that no problem at all its like a treat to me i think it taste that yummy :) So if your a chocolate lover this is defo for you.

Yes it means i dont have one at midday i have my bar for breakfast and i have some raw veg 200g in afternoon to break it up xxx

That's a big commitment for one meals for me. Im more of a little and often gall. But it sounds great! I have tried the oatmeal which I liked. Trying the porridge Friday.

That's a big commitment for one meals for me. Im more of a little and often gall. But it sounds great! I have tried the oatmeal which I liked. Trying the porridge Friday.

I hope the oatmeal is better than the porridge, I'm having to make the porridge packs into cookies for them to be edible :-(

Back