chocolate shake

theapple

Hi I love all the other shakes apart from the chocolate which is odd because chocolate flavour is normally my fav. I have tried it cold,warm and with coffee and still not to my liking. I was wondering can we swap products on here??

I only buy, chocolate, vanilla and the nut and raisin bar so wouldnt need to swap. I have the chocolate hot but I use half a sachet and half a sachet of vanilla as I dont like the choco on its own.

I only have choc shakes hot and cold plus mixed to a paste and frozen into a cookie which can be nice if you fancy something gooey xx

Haven't tried the cookie idea yet but it sounds good :17729:

Oh no!! Have you tried them hot? You can make up with mint tea as well for a hot chocmint or add coffee for a chocca mocca. You never know you may get to like them xx

it's crazy as chocolate shakes are normally my fav but i tried these hot/cold and i still couldn't force them down lol

Don't forget everyone that if you're using water from the kettle, don't use a shaker...I had a near miss with some hot exploding water, and I'm not the only one! :D
Hand blenders, or milk frothers are your best bet for getting the lumps out!

Oh yeah forgot to mention that bit. I usually whisk to mix mine to a paste with cold water first and then top up from the kettle. Also the choc is quite strong so I make up to a pint x

Back