chocolate shake

jaspersmum

Has anyone here had the same reaction as me to the hot chocolate shake ? I was nearly vomiting!!!!! I t made feel like I was going to be sick ! I guess Im doomed to take them cold.:D

I dont like them hot either hun lol

I planned on having my first hot one tonight. You ladies are putting me off! :p

I'll report back and let you know how I get on. :)

Im not a fan of the hot choc either to be honest...The mixture always seems to go lumpy on me :(. The choc shake made with ice and 2 spoons of coffee is pretty bloody good though - it almost tastes like something from Starbucks.

I give mine a blast with the hand blender and they are lump free. I like them, the only thing I find though is that they are not chocolately enough but I suppose if they were totally delicious we would be OD'ing on them!

I wimped out and had my chocolate shake cold with a spoon of coffee. It was fine but not really any better than the shake on its own.

I have it hot with coffee and a sweetner. Dont take any of my shakes cold but saying that i just have vanilla and chocolate.

Last edited:
What's the reasoning behind having a hot shake? If it's because you don't like the taste of the shake itself try making the shake up with cold mint tea. When I got to the end of my first stint on LT I found the chocolate shake to be quite sickly and unpalatable so tried this on someone else's recommendation.

I prefer them hot with coffee as its easier for me to drink them that way. Also once you start feeling cold the warm shakes help as i cant stand black tea or coffee.

What's the reasoning behind having a hot shake? If it's because you don't like the taste of the shake itself try making the shake up with cold mint tea. When I got to the end of my first stint on LT I found the chocolate shake to be quite sickly and unpalatable so tried this on someone else's recommendation.
I like them cold and I like them hot. Sometimes at night when you are freezing (most of the time) it is nice to have them as a hot chocolate drink and they warm you up.

I prefer mine with crushed ice, feel like I am having a macdonalds one then. I have to put a sweetener in to drink the chocolate hot.

Back