Chocolate treats

LisaC

Gold Member
If you fancy some chocolate but don't want to use the majority of your syns (my fav, double decker, is a whopping 14) what do you opt for?

I get the treat size things, but at the min I have a box of mini toffee crisp chunks (3 syns) and mini Munchies chunks (4 syns).

Or I syn my Choc Fudge Alpen lights (3 syns) or have an Options (1.5 syns for the coconut ones I currently have or 1.5 syns for my dark highlights)

Or a couple of weeks ago I bought a Wispa Gold (13.5 syns) and split it, ate half one day and put the other half in the fridge. Man i'm restrained.

Cant go wrong with a Curly Wurly at 6 syns, or fudge finger (Cadbury) for 5.5 syns.

cant go wrong with freddos or curly wurlys, aldi had some hershey chocolate bars for 10 and half syn, very tasty.

I freeze choccie too - revels are a good one - 8.5 syns a bag and take ages when frozen, especially if you get a lot of toffee ones!

I always feel jipped if I eat a Freddo. 5.5 syns and it's gone in two bites.

OMG you just reminded me, I have half a box of Flake 99s left hiding at the back of the cupboard somewhere... must dig out. 2.5 syns each oh yes!

I have a ryvita with nutella spread!! less syns that a choccie bar, granted not quite the same but does the trick if im having a sweet moment!!

I have little bars of bendicks dark chocolate in my freezer- 7 syns each. As they are 70% cocoa they tend to hit the spot better than milk chocolate.

Has anyone seen the Cabury's Santa's magic elves yet they are 5syns i think! They are the same size as a freddo but they have popping candy in them! Yummy! Have not found them this year yet!

I normally stick with a curly wurly but i did share a wispa gold with my friend the other day and that was sooooooo gooood!! x

i adore ice cream mars bars and at 7 syns each i think they're well worth it, so much so i have one every night! :eek: I am however in my 4th week of slimming world and have lost 6lbs :) ( don't know how to change my ticker) and my BMI is now 25!! so can't be doing me too much harm he he.

no problem, just make sure they are the 51ml ones, which is just the standard size. 99p for 4 in tesco at the mo :) also malteaser ice cream bars are good with 5 and 1/2 syns.

ice cream bars are pretty low syn on the whole aren't they? I like those mini chocolate twisters, they're like 3 or something aren't they? And minimilks are 1.5

The mini twisters are only 2.5 syns! And Skinny cow choc ice creams are 4.5. Lately I've just been mixing some options dark hot choc into my yoghurt and fruit, for a scrummy choccy pud! Only 2 syns for 11g.

xx

you know if you get the Highlights dark hot choc and not Options, they are only 1.5 syns :D

Back