Chocolate Truffle Coffee

Lucky7

Lucky7
Just bought some instant coffee from Whittards. It's Chocolate Truffle flavour and has no added sugar (not sweet until you add your own sweetener or sugar). They had Vanilla flavour and another one as well. The smell is lovely and chocolatey as you drink it, but I wouldn't say it actually tastes much different. I did enjoy the smell though. Has anyone else tried any of these?

Haven't had this, but I'm loving the new Douwe Egberts caramel flavoured instant coffee and I'm hoping to get my hands on the vanilla one. Very sweet and feels indulgent when it's not!!!

Oh, havent even seen it! Is it Syn free then? Might have to keep an eye out for it x

Oo - how much was the D.E. one and where did you get it? The one I bought was £4.95 which I thought was quite expensive. I'd like a vanilla one.

Douwe ones are amazing - got the caramel and hazelnut - both are gorgeous - can not get my hands on the vanilla though for love nor money :(

1/2 price in sainsburys! X

It is a must for e especially as I add a spoonful of coffee to my options drinks and that is 40 cals or 2 syns and I drink 2 or 3 a day.

I am so glad I popped on here before we go out shopping as I am packing all my boxes for home trhis weekend and they it can go in with my antique stuff................brilliant !!!!

Hope Asda has it as that is where we are going...................

thank you ladies xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

fillymum said:
It is a must for e especially as I add a spoonful of coffee to my options drinks and that is 40 cals or 2 syns and I drink 2 or 3 a day.

I am so glad I popped on here before we go out shopping as I am packing all my boxes for home trhis weekend and they it can go in with my antique stuff................brilliant !!!!

Hope Asda has it as that is where we are going...................

thank you ladies xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If it's a big asda you should be fine sue xx

No vanilla in morrisons :-(

All of them in ASDA but I didn't buy any as it is such a small jar for that price and if I got used to it I know I would want it all the time and not be able to get it or afford it. I drink at least 3 cups a day one of those tiny, tiny jars would only last a few days...............ah well it is the lottery tonight lol !!!

We are off to Sainsbury's and Morrisons today !!!

Hoping for a lottery win 2 Filly mum, just won £3 on Thunderball LOL the flavoured ones sound lovely especially the caramel one

Thank you my friends..............today I bought 4 jars of the caramel one for less than half price in Sainsbury's....well I bought 2 and Gill bought me 2..................result !!!!

The jars are packed in one of my boxes and will be tried when they arrive..........................

Peggypig..................I promise ypu if I win you will habe an enormous supply of them........hugs xxxxx

Ive just bought the caramel one today £1.49 in Morrisons the smell is lovely and sweet. Dont think I would pay full price though.

I've bought the caramel and hazelnut ones but to be honest it's cheaper and nicer to order a sugar free bottle of syrup to add to coffee. A Litre bottle lasts me a good 4-5 months and it's only £9 a bottle.

OMG - I never realised you could get sugar free coffee syrups!! Are they syn free??

They've got Amaretto and Irish Cream flavour ones on this site..

DaVinci Sugar Free Syrups

Back