Chocolate wafer saved the day!

Mrs_Parker

Had a bad day yesterday (Day 6) with craving food rather than being hungry. I almost gave up when the hubby mentioned having a kebab!

Then I remembered about the holiday we have booked and how I want to wear a cossie without running as quick as my chubby legs will carry me into the pool (that is after positioning my sunbed as close to the pool as poss!).

Anyhow, I ordered some water flavouring, a few bars and some chocolate wafers and they arrived this morning. The wafer saved the day - yummy and tasted very naughty. Well ready to carry on another day now and it is weigh in day tomorrow.

Going to try a chicken stir fry tonight whilst the rest of the family have a 'normal' stir fry. It is only the protein meal keeping me sane.

Good luck everyone,
Angela

well done for not caving Angela, and good luck for WI tommorrow x

Thanks Lulu - did have a crafty weigh in today but will do the official one tomorrow. Have you found it all easy or tough?

I think maybe the first couple of days were tough, but having done a VLCD before I kind of knew what to expect so I was ok... Since then it's been fabulous to be honest. I have no cravings at all (at the moment anyway!), I'm not hungry and I feel great... :) X

Back