1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by mjmummy, 13 February 2011 Social URL.

1. mjmummy

mjmummy Full Member

hello, i am going to soon be planning my daughters christening and was wondering if any of you know how much the church fees are for the service?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. big bear

big bear A bear on a mission!

Start Weight:
    slimming world
    I'm having my 2 christened CofE in May, I didn't think their were fees....hope not. The only thing they want is for you to attend regularly.
  4. RegField

RegField Silver Member

There are no fees for christenings in the Church of England (you don't say what church you are having the christening in). However, it is nice to make some kind of donation. Also, it is possible that there might be charge for a certificate.

The only way you will know for sure is to ask them.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.