Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

christies food diary

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Food Diaries' started by xxchristiexx, 5 July 2010 Social URL.

1. xxchristiexx

xxchristiexx Team Reem

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi! Well this is day one of ww, decided to post my food diary on her so u can al see how i am doin and leave any comments or advice u want too,lookin 4ward to getting to no u all...i have todays food all planned out, think i will plan everythin the night before (when i can), that way i think il stay on track (hopefully lol) im allowed 22 points a day...
    Breakfast – 30g sugar puffs with ¼ pint semi skimmed milk – 2 ½
    Lunch – part baked petit pain with slice of wafer thin ham, tomato and mustard, light choices potato & leek cup a soup, ww cheese puffs – 5
    Dinner – 2 small loaded potato skins with cheese and ham (from Iceland)with 100g ww chips, side salad and tbsp hellmans extra light mayo – 5 ½
    Snacks – apple ½
    Special k bar (original) 1 ½
    2 ryvita with 30g Philadelphia light chives – 2

17 points used for today will save 4 or else maybe have something else before bedtime :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. xxchristiexx

xxchristiexx Team Reem

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    As u can see from the main forum I went completely of the rictor scale with my eating yesterday(i was a gorb!) so think its best to completely ignore yesterdays food diary and focus from todays onward lol... so here goes...

Breakfast – 2 slices 50/50 crustless with an egg fried in frylight – 3

Snack – 2 small mandarin oranges – ½

Lunch – tiger roll with wafer thin ham, red onion, lettuce & mustard, light choices veg cup a soup, ww mini s&v hoops – 5

Dinner – ww chicken curry, 100g ww chips and 1 slice garlic bread – 8 ½

Snack – 2 ww ginger cookies – 1 ½

(1/4 pint semi skimmed milk) – 1

Total – 19 ½

Saved - 2 ½

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.