Christina's Diary - Final Attempt!

newstart14

Hi,

My name is Christina, I'm 27 (nearly) with 4 beautiful children. My eldest is 7 and my youngest is 8 months old. I have been yoyo dieting for years now as I have never found myself in the right frame of mind (plus the fact I've been nearly pregnant full time for the last 3 years!) I always knew Slimming World was the plan for me, I liked the freedom and the fact it never really felt like a diet. I 'properly' started Slimming World in August 2014, just after the birth of my third daughter and I made good progress - 3 stone in 3 months but then fell pregnant with my now youngest. I started again in November 2015 and t0 date have lost just under 3 stone in fact, just yesterday I made it to club 10.

I decided to log in to Minimins again as I've noticed the last few days I have been cheating :( whether it be a spoonful of peanut butter, a slither of cake.. then another and another.. or extra bread and butter, I felt like I needed to write down my feelings at the time of these 'binges' and see if I can put a stop to them.

I have resisted takeaways (bane of my existence - I totalled up on just eat and it's over £1000 in 9 months for the family crazy!!) so far this year and that's a big thing for me.

A big hello from me if you are reading this, and 'keep going!' to me if i'm reading back through this. I would love for this to be a source of support so if anyone wants to join in please feel free. I have a lot of weight to lose (8 stone) so will be here a while!

I always have homemade free soup in the fridge, if you like soup it can really help you, you can "choose" to have your soup or you can "choose" to have over your Syns and make yourself feel regret. It is your choice, there is only you putting the food in your mouth sweetie ! The progress you will make will be amazing if you stick on plan, you will eat well and never hungry. Find a free food that you enjoy and make sure it is always prepared and ready for you. If it a specific time of day, save your Syns for that time, use your free food or Syns to benefit you and speed you to your goal. Wishing you well, go for it x

Back