Christmas 2011!!

Mishie089

Loves to Post
:109::xmassign::xmastree:
Hi all,

I have created this thread all about Christmas 2011. This thread is for support all over the festive period and the build up to Christmas. This could be about anything ie. What plans people have, where people are going, what diet plan people are following over christmas period or weigh ins over Christmas :) All are welcome, let Christmas 2011 be the first Christmas we lose a few lbs rather than our normal gaining a few lbs :) Whos with me ? :)

Ditto to that!! Usually every Christmas I've nibbled on so many pre Xmas treats and drinks that by the time it gets to the 25th I cant eat :eatdrink023:....stuffed!
Well, not anymore. Planning a few turkey slices and a few veg...then immediately back on SS.
Loojking forward to losing over Xmas and Summer...here I come :character00238:

Sounds like a great plan Candlewix :) good luck everyone :)

sole source all the way, baby.

-It's easier for me
-I'm worried about the dam bursting and never getting back on it properly
-I can't bear to be on this crazy diet a day longer than i need to.

spangles I love your determination!

my plan is I dont make plans! I end up making deals with myself and I dont like it, everything for me is day by day and go by how I feel!

I am on 810 over the christmas week as that will be my 12 weeks on sole source. However I spoke to my CD Consultant and she has advised me that I could do just one day with Turkey, Veg no roast pots gravy sauces or yorkshire etc and the go straight back to sole source again the following day so I will be doing that :) instead of 810 for a week :) sounds much better to me as think I would struggle not being on sole source over the xmas period. :)

Ah good luck to you all over Christmas. It is so hard with all the chocs and mince pies etc lying around, especially if you've been bought them as presents and people wonder why you're not ecstatically happy!!

This year we're going to Kenya for Christmas and New Year and, as it is a safari and fairly warm, I'm not going to be able to take any of my CD products. However, I'm hoping that it will be a fairly protein packed holiday and I can stay in ketosis for most of it.

You are all so 'in the zone' that I just know you'll be fine.

Lesley

Wow kenya that will be lovely hope you have a great time :)

Don't hate me but I plan to be on 1200 by Christmas so that I can partake in a good ole Christmas lunch with potatoes (not too many though). I am close to goal so I'm working up the steps anyway.

Depending on any gains etc I will just be good for a couple of days (prob 1000).

I will need to stay away from any form of choc or biscuits though, as once I start I find it very hard to stop:sigh:

Have a good one whatever you may be doing x

Well done Lenny you have done soo well :)

I have decided to take Christmas day off the CD, but not to go crazy on the high calorie foods and carbs. Then back on the plan from Boxing Day.

Sounds a good plan :)

CHRISTMAS IS CANCELLED!!!!!!

There is only me and my brother this Christmas! My Nana died of cancer 2 months ago and she ALWAYS cooked me and my brother Christmas dinner! Last year we spent the whole day at hers even tho she was ill and we wore hats out the Christmas crackers, we laughed as she put it on her bald head and it kept falling off. She made Christmas special and always filled her house with lovely treats and she always bought so many wonderful yummy things to eat! My mother lives in Cyprus and well thats a bit far to go for xmas dinner haha (altho she did try)! So this year i have a plan of Action! Andreas (my bf) his mother really would like him to go spend Christmas with her in London and i am ok with that. My brother is going to his friends over Christmas and i am spending the day on my own like ANY other normal day. Sit watch a few Christmas films, drink my water and have my shakes!!

Now NEXT year when i reach my goal i am going to go away with my bf for Christmas somewhere amazing and snowy in a little log cabin hehe! Going to meet my family out there like my mum and REALLY enjoy next Christmas, after all its ONE day i am sure i can get over it and just stick to it for this ONE year! I know if i break it i might undo all my hard work and i will find it hard to start again.... so SS all the way for me!!

Good luck to you all i am sure u will all do amazing :) xxx

I will hopefully have reached target by Christmas, family is coming over from abroad and I have planned sooo much yumminess that I will make for them BUT I'm hoping that seeing myself on target weight will motivate me to stay strong and treat myself for max 2 days out of the 12days they are here and try my best to be on SS until they leave when I'll gradually go up a step!!

Best of luck to all of u xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow NatashaGabrielle sorry to hear about the loss of your Nana. I cant believe you are spending Christmas all alone this year. On a positive side the Log cabin idea for next year sounds great fun and being alone this Christmas means you shouldnt have any mishaps and should be able to stick to SS like you plan to. Good luck to you xx

I am soo pleased with myself :) I have lost another 4 lbs this week which has taken me to my target that I had set myself for Christmas eve : - lose 3 and a half stone by Christmas Eve :) TARGET REACHED !!!!! :D

Hi Mishie089

:wow:Congrats on getting to your target for Xmas, 3 and 1/2 stone :eek:, well done.
I'm sure Xmas day will come and go no probs if we just stick to the plan of eating lean for the day then immediately back onto plan. It's really what we should be doing in real life anyway (eating lovely food at Xmas, then normal eating 4ever after :p)
I really hope I 'get it' this time, I sooo do not want to do a VLCD again!;)

Hi Tinley

Ah good luck to you all over Christmas. It is so hard with all the chocs and mince pies etc lying around, especially if you've been bought them as presents and people wonder why you're not ecstatically happy!!

This year we're going to Kenya for Christmas and New Year and, as it is a safari and fairly warm, I'm not going to be able to take any of my CD products. However, I'm hoping that it will be a fairly protein packed holiday and I can stay in ketosis for most of it.

You are all so 'in the zone' that I just know you'll be fine.

Lesley

Lucky, lucky you...wish it was me. I come from that part of the world, and this time of the year in Africa its extremely hot, so I'd be very surprised if you put on weight...too hot to eat fatty foods, you'll be begging for salads and cool watermelon. Also Safari walks, lots of calories to burn there..have an amazing time :character00238:

Back