Christmas 2021 Challenge 🎄🤶🎁

My first weight in on this challenge. considering I ate out twice this week and one of those occasions I had a cake I will take the 1lb loss

shrinkingviolet -target 30lbs
Lisa - target 12lbs
French Chic -23 pounds (S: 162)
purpleorc 1lbs lost 11lb to go.
boofle 0/11
DeeOneUK 0/8

Not many of us in the challenge this time xx

Hi everyone! Thankyou for starting a new challenge. I haven’t been on this site for a very long time but glad to be back. I did lose a lot weight a while back but put a lot on due to illness. I’m less mobile so efinitely will be relying a lot more on my diet. I’m going to focus on losing 30lbs by the end of the challenge.
I will weigh in this time next week.
Good luck to you all and well done for the lbs already lost 😄

Lisa - target 12lbs
boofle 0/11
DeeOneUK 0/8
Mazzyboo 0/30

Hi everyone! Thankyou for starting a new challenge. I haven’t been on this site for a very long time but glad to be back. I did lose a lot weight a while back but put a lot on due to illness. I’m less mobile so efinitely will be relying a lot more on my diet. I’m going to focus on losing 30lbs by the end of the challenge.

Lisa - target 12lbs
boofle 0/11
DeeOneUK 0/8
Mazzyboo 0/30
Welcome and good luck xx

Hi everyone! Thankyou for starting a new challenge. I haven’t been on this site for a very long time but glad to be back. I did lose a lot weight a while back but put a lot on due to illness. I’m less mobile so definitely will be relying a lot more on my diet. I’m going to focus on losing 30lbs by the end of the challenge.

Lisa - target 12lbs
boofle 0/11
DeeOneUK 0/8
Mazzyboo 0/30
Welcome to the challenge and good with with your weight loss journey

Sts Hopefully do better next week.

Lisa - target 12lbs
boofle 0/11
DeeOneUK 0/8
Mazzyboo 0/30

Well i rejoined SW yesterday as my local WW has closed and is too far. Strange not counting everything but will have a go. Got to targer previouslt with SW. Have a good week everyone xxxx

Hi everyone,

I'd love to join in, weight is creeping back on and this morning I am 12st 8lbs.

In total I want to lose 2st 8lbs but for the Christmas goal I'll go for a goal of 26lbs which will take me back in to the healthy BMI range.

Lisa - target 12lbs
boofle 0/11
DeeOneUK 0/8
Mazzyboo 0/30
Dolly Rocker 0/26

Thanks for starting the challenge, this is just what I need to help me motivate myself.

Welcome, @Dolly Rocker to the challenge happy to have you on board. I find the challenge keeps me on track and motivated.

@boofle I also do SW it will seem strange for a bit with the new system. But I am sure it will come flooding back counting syns and HEXA and HEXB. I do sw online version. I initially did it alone then 6 months ago I bite the bullet and joined online.

So a 2.75 lb loss this week for me!

shrinkingviolet -2.75lb lost target 30lbs
Lisa - target 12lbs
boofle 0/11
DeeOneUK 0/8
Mazzyboo 0/30
Dolly Rocker 0/26

Back