Christmas Aspiration

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Dancing, 30 October 2007 Social URL.

1. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

I posted this on the LL forum too but we are the strong silent type over there whereas you guys here are the life and soul of the party :blahblah:(the difference between the two forums is amazing)

Ok, right now my size 18 trousers/jeans (all except one of them) are hanging off me so I'm almost ready to drop down to a size 16.

When I started I was a size 20/24 (depending on where I bought trousers from and how tight they were). This week it looks like I'm going to have a good weight loss (I weigh myself at home every day) so I'm expecting to lose approx 7lbs.

Here's the question ... do you think I'll be size 14 by Christmas if I carry on losing weight as i have so far or is it more likely I'll be a small 16?

Any ideas or is it impossible to say?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Cambridge Plan
    Well done on your losses so far!

I think it is fair to say that you will be to a size 14 by Christmas!

It is only 8 weeks away!

Good luck!
  4. mrs c

mrs c Cambridge Consultant

Its hard to say, but if you keep on the way you are then i am sure you will be a 14 even a small one at that, also depends where you buy your clothes. Keep up the good work.
  5. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

Can't believe I might be a 14 by Christmas. Don't want to get excited at the thought incase I'm disappointed later.
  6. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

if you loose a stone a month then by crimbo you could be small enough to be one of santas little helpers ....... anything is possibl. keep at it
  7. mrs c

mrs c Cambridge Consultant

Just stick to the diet and keep your fingers crossed i never thought i would be a size 14 again, but i managed it, went from a size 20-22 to a 14 in 4 mths, so anything is possible.
  8. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

On your weight loss so far, if you stick with the plan i reckon you'll be a size 14 definitely by Christmas. Infact I'd bet my new funky boots i bought from the states on it!...

Good luck
  9. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Gastric BYpass
    At the rate you are losing - and if you are already moving down to a 16, I reckon you could even be a 12 by Christmas so dont go spending lots of money on a size 14 party frock just yet!!

Congrats on your fantastic weight loss so far.
  10. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

Thanks guys.
    I will be amazed if I'm a 14 (wannalose8stone .... size 12 ...I'd be estatic).

FuzzyAngel - betting your funky new boots on it is serious stuff (you have convinced me) .... will we see them? I love boots.. Wish I didn't have big feet, doesn't matter how much I lose, I'll still have to shop in the big feet shoe shops!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.