1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Christmas Bargain

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Scarlet Daisy, 12 December 2009 Social URL.

1. Scarlet Daisy

Scarlet Daisy Hungry For Life

Great news girls!

I just went shopping and noticed that Asda "With love to my Boyfriend at Christmas" cards are on offer - 3 for £5!

They all get to feel special, whilst YOU save money...Everybody wins! :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. suepat10

suepat10 I am one of the 63336

lol I can only cope with the one boyfriend, let alone three!!

4. lazorinie

lazorinie wants a body to love!

lol

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

:rotflmao: Brilliant!!

I remember Woolies had a similar offer one year at Valentines Day, really made me chuckle

6. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Woman vs Cake

PMSL!!! I'm off to spend a tenner on cards for my 6 fellas!!

7. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

LMFAO

- just a thought, do they do a with love to my wifey at christmas... in that package, - costs me a bomb to buy a special card for my BF and my bessie friend.. :D LOL

8. Julianne_julz

Julianne_julz Bears dont dig on dancin'

Lol I couldn't cope with more than 1 BF!! Bargain though if you're into those bygamist ways...

Hmm I must get out and get my OH a card! Eek! I hate queuing in card shops. I might get him a "for my wife" card, no bigger hint lol.xx

9. maxine uk

maxine uk Full Member

lol
    i make my own cards so no problems there and i get to write what ever i want on them :)

10. Julianne_julz

Julianne_julz Bears dont dig on dancin'

Lol I couldn't cope with more than 1 BF!! Bargain though if you're into those bygamist ways...

Hmm I must get out and get my OH a card! Eek! I hate queuing in card shops. I might get him a "for my wife" card, no bigger hint lol.xx

11. missmalibu

missmalibu Full Member

lol i thought bloody hell i havent got one fella let alone 3 when i read that post hehe

12. Sulleyp

Sulleyp The Minis Bad Boy

haha I mean seriously who would buy 3 for £5 unless they were a massive player.

See I could possibly understand it if it was a berievement card.

13. Sticky

Sticky I will succeed!!!

I actually just spat water out all over the keyboard (which is attractive I know lol).

Oh goodness that's very funny! If they had a stand int he foyer of the Jeremy Kyle show they'd make a mint! ;) x

14. Sulleyp

Sulleyp The Minis Bad Boy

hahaha very good sticky!