Christmas Challenge

Pink_Fluff

Chocoholic
Thought we might like a dedicated thread for a Christmas Challenge.
I want to loose 2st by Christmas. At the moment it seems a big goal but I reckon with a lot of work I can do it.
Anyone want to join me?

Yes I have 2st to go by Christmas too, then will be at my goal :) I orginally had my goal target as my birthday 30th Oct, but being as I've had slow loss the past couple of months, I won't be there by then, but definitely want to be by Christmas :D

Ha how weird! Best day to have a birthday :D

lol you don't have to go for 2st if you want to go for more or less thats cool. Though I do think 2st is a good number, hard but not completely unreachable!

Yes I only said that too as it happens too be the amount I have til goal (well take a pound, as 27lbs to go!). I think 2st by christmas is very possible, I'm hoping lol!

fair enough, really hope you do it

So do I, think the last bit is always the hardest tho! I'm not really bothered all that much by a time frame as long as I get there, but would be nice lol!

Im hoping to lose the 35lbs by xmas..its a large goal so im hoping it can be done!!

Shall we have a list like the monthly challenge board? then we can keep it updated :)

Pink_Fluff ~ 28lbs
Stirky7 ~ 28lbs
Iwannabesize10 ~ 28lbs
Caloriefree ~ 35lbs
Fattymcbigbum ~ 28lbs
chocolatecat ~ 14lbs
Jenipring ~ 28lbs
Clairemx ~ 21lbs
Sparkelwings ~ 28lbs

If anyone else wants to join in just copy and paste this list into a reply and add your name to it and if you lose weight copy and paste this list into a reply with you're -lbs ;)

Last edited:
3lbs lost so far :)

Pink_Fluff ~ 28lbs
Stirky7 ~ 28lbs
Iwannabesize10 ~ 28lbs
Caloriefree ~ 35lbs
Fattymcbigbum ~ 28lbs
chocolatecat ~ 14lbs
Jenipring ~ 28lbs - 3lbs down 25lb to go
Clairemx ~ 21lbs
Sparkelwings ~ 28lbs

Hi ladies i no im a bit late but can i join 2, i will just have to work extra hard to catch up lol. Good luck all x

2 stone before christmas!!!

Last edited:
Pink_Fluff ~ 28lbs
Stirky7 ~ 28lbs
Iwannabesize10 ~ 28lbs
Caloriefree ~ 35lbs
Fattymcbigbum ~ 28lbs
chocolatecat ~ 14lbs
Jenipring ~ 28lbs
Clairemx ~ 21lbs
Sparkelwings ~ 28lbs

kellymarie3488 ~ 28lbs