Christmas Count Down

Lauralashes

Bulky to Sultry
So I have just realised that I have 12 WI's until Christmas, presuming I don't have a WI on Christmas Eve/Day :) and I'm aiming for at least another stone to be gone by then, if I get more than that it will be a bonus!!!
Anyone else think about how much more they want to lose for Christmas?

I would love to be at target which with my holiday gain is 12lbs. May lower my target but shall see when I get there.

Hi, I too am aiming for a stone by Christmas, well the start of December actually as I don't think I'll lose anything in December!!!
I'm going to do my best to be 100% for the next two months.
Good luck with your goal!

I had said I wanted to be 2stone7 off in total for Christmas as my SW prediction graph was saying I'd loose 2stone5 for then and I like to beat it ;) But ive had a few good weeks and it's now saying I should be 3stone5 off so my personal target is 3 :) Here's hoping.x

Do clubs normally open over Xmas? ? I was hoping to go xmas eve & new year eve!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

the minute I start setting targets like 1 stone by xmas or iv got 12 weeks to whatever so if I lose 2.5lb a week il lose whatever amount something in my brain doesn't seem to work and I go completely against it!! why am I such a rebel :) so I am going to say I would like to weigh less than I do now by xmas hehe :)

This is good news I would love to shed a final few lb and maintain through the festivities :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I had wanted to be at target for Christmas, but after a couple of gains I've put myself behind a little. I'd need to lose 2.5lb per week between now and then to reach target. Not sure if I can do that (have a weekend in York next week and probably other things along the way) but I'm going to push myself as hard as I can to get as close as possible!!

mines is to loose 30lb for xmas- if i loose 28 i will be happy with that.
i would also need to loose 2.5lb per week to get that. I think that even through my work night out and that i will still try and be as good as i can, i will just take the option of taking the car.
got a day out at the end of november and i would love to have lost over another stone at least by then, hoping for 1 1/2 stone xxx

So week 1 of my Christmas Challenge and I lost 1/2 lb.... 13.5 lbs to go :)

Well done. I lost a pound so 11 to go now.

I've got 12 weigh ins before xmas - would love to lose 18.5 to take me to target - tall order though for me

Back