Count down to the summer-

Well done LTL that's a great loss, the body does odd things. What products do you like the most? Am sure you e already said but what step are you on again?

xxx

I like the chocolate shake hot and the Lemon bars. Also like the key lime pie made as mousse.

Am on 1a but do have the odd meal!

Hoping to have a bigger loss next week!

Lol, all my favs, but I like choc frozen lol... lasts 20 mins at least xxx

It's a new healthy approach as our cheats are good cheats, it's all good

xxx

Well am back at work on Monday after 8 weeks school holiday-so happy to be going back lighter.Hopefully after October half term I will be at least another stone lighter than I am now!

Have a great weeekend everyone!

Just read through your diary and wanted to say well done! This is definitely not an easy plan to stick to with a baby but it sounds like you're doing really well. x

Well back at work tomorrow after the summer holidays.

I usually work just Monday and Wednesday but this week I have to go in on Tuesday as well for INSET. School lunch is provided everyday but I have decided to just stay away from the dining room-did think I could just go in and have the odd salad but think will stay away for now!

I did indeed!

Having four products on the days I go to work.

Had a hot chocolate this morning at 7am and then a bar at 11 and one at 2 and will have a mousse tonight.

Thanks!

Just glad it is coming off.

Am weighing in Tuesday next week so not long to lose the lard this week!!

Current favourite product is the choc orange bar-tastes like a Jaffa cake!!

Lol,

Will have to give that a try. Who doesn't like Jaffa cakes;)

Weather is getting colder and nights darker, will have to start considering warmer products like the porridge and rice pudding mmm yum and spag Bol really nice. But I don't follow the instructions, put my own twist on it lol...

How about you? How are you getting on with our new way of eating?

How much more do you have to your goal?

xxx

Back