Count down to the summer-

To be honest I don't love it and it is obviously not long term as I would like to eat real food again!

Having said that I will continue to goal (about 3 more stone) and I will work my way up the steps as I don't want to go back to the way I was before.

Am totally use to it now and just aim to crack on with it.

He LtL,

That's really good, when you're just in the zone and you can get on with it as you're in a good routine. Stick with it, I've still got just over 3 stones more to lose so we can do this together my lovely.

It will deliver, I'm planning the same. And will prob do 4/3 thereafter. And will prob do the odd week of SS or step 2 if I lose my way.

Keep posting, when I do it keeps me busy and I love the support on this forum.

xxxx

Last edited:
That is my plan to do the odd SS week when I lose the plot!

I like going out to eat so this has been difficult-BUT I use to crave chocolate and biscuits and now I don't - I don't know if it is the chromium that is in the products or I am just so sick of being Fat that I am in the zone!Anyway whatever it is as long as I lose this weight I will be happy

A few little treats yesterday-nothing really bad but treats none the less!

Back to business today as am getting weighed again on Tuesday which is my normal day.

Got to crack on with this-need to see the 12's!

Hey LTL,

Hope you're asleep now and feeling a little better, been out this evening so just catching up . Keep the eye on the prize :)

xxx

Had an awful couple of days!

My baby hasn't been very well somwe have been in hospital with him and he hasn't slept.

Is better today tho and we can home last night.

Went to get weighed and I've stayed the same which I see as a victory!!

Cracking on this week-getting weighed next Tuesday

Lost 4lbs this week-25 lbs in 11weeks

Very pleased with that.

I know people lose lots more in that time but I am rarely 100%.

Really would like to have lost another 15lbs by the end of October.

Onwards and downwards!!

Just wondering what I am going to do when I come off this diet!

At the moment it is convenient as i don't have to think about making food etc I really hope I can keep it off when I get to goal

Not a great day yesterday-was picking all day.

Need to reign it in today and stick to plan.

I ordered some exante bars online as they were on offer so pretty cheap and they are very similar in calories etc -not a fan!The Cambridge ones are so much nicer!

Hi LTL,

Lol, I've been picking a little too, although keeping to proteins. I keep getting stuck at 12:9!!

Went up again to 12:11 today, water retention, I'm struggling with my Water at the moment. I had some Diet Coke whhhyyyyyyyyyy..... !!!!!
arghhh need to stop it.

Still so much to go!

How's you otherwise :) ??
xx

I have had the odd Diet Coke-my CDC said the odd one is ok.

Am really trying to down the water-doubt I have lost anything this week-but am hoping I will by Tuesday-even a pound would be good

Hey LTL,

I've really struggle this month, I don't know what it is, the stress of my court case for sure, colder days, earlier darker nights, finding it very hard to drink my water, maybe putting too much pressure on myself. I should be at least a stone lighter but heigh ho...

I took a mini break over weekend. I had lots of veg and protein, I had 4 pieces of green and blacks dark chocolate. And I had a tuna and cheese sandwich yesterday a fork of my daughters Shepard pie and probably about 3 litres of water...

As long as I haven't gained I will be happy, will restart today, need a monumental push.

I was considering taking a break, but my daughter isn't have any of it, she's really proud of me she says so gotta keep this going for her. On wards and ;) downwards (in the lb's)

xxx

Back