Count down to the summer-

BOOF!!!

Come on now lady get on with it ;);) kidding. I'm still on pitta bread... I think I've given myself permission to get tummy into order... try not to think about it, continue to sip water... just keep sipping....

Let's take a 24 hour challenge just a 24 hour challenge to be 100% today and tomorrow. Am going to stick with bars I think I manage that... how about it??

;) xx

Lol,

Just an after thought but I usually drink San Pellogrino, but been picking up the smart water, the width of the bottle I'm finding it easier to get it down, maybe am being daft, but find drinking this water in bulk as it were actually easier to glug down.... well for now anyway.. will be back to 100% tomorrow.

24 hour challenge is on :)

xxx

Aahhh Bol***ks...

I had, finally after 18 months of trying to get my lawyers to sit down with me and go through my blooody agreements and cost, where they were trying to charge me the cost of a house... don't mean to give a story..

I took some bars... but I was good...

Had 3 half eggs with a slice of smoked salmon on a dozen baby spinach leaves - no dressing plenty of flavour in the salmon...

Then a light green and santini tomato salad and half a grilled chicken with a teaspoon of goats cheese whipped to coat the salad with a few drops of basil infused olive oil and had some roquito pearls and have to say finely chopped red chilli...

Total cals 600... Atkins meal.. I know it wasn't good, a couple of black coffees and loads of water...

It was a stress eat as just had a chunk of green and blacks sea salt chocolate...

I was 0% today but I will be 100% tomorrow...

Managed to hopefully get, after finally being allowed to say my piece, yup had spoken to the ombudsman and my Legal have been out of order, but giving them the opportunity to sort themselves out and behave reasonably. Think with what I have on them they may finally toe the line... The higher stress to the already stress has been elevated for now and hope to be in a better place...

Haven't been to the bathroom in 5 days... need the benefiber or at least my sugar free gum.. that does the trick...

But LTL WELL BLUDI DONE!!! Will you take another 24 hour challenge with me tomorrow to help me make up for my completely 0% today???

Xxxx

Hey LTL,

How you doing... ? I've had the odd pick, seem to be following step 2... every couple of days in the week.

What's your news xxx

I hear you with that,

I Am only at the half way mark and already seem to have fallen into maintenance mode... I gotta get out of it and Buckle down..

Xxx

I know so do I, I'm trying to jump back to 100%:. Am not going to beat my self up over it. I've been low carbing and sticking to 800 cals including products, yesterday only 1... Not good.

But I'm not beating myself up, I'm in weight loss zone and am def sticking with it, just not in a race anymore to do it all by Xmas which I'm good with... another 2 stones would be good though ... gotta buckle down but will be relaxed too

Xxx

Urgghhh-weigh in tomorrow.
My little boy was poorly yesterday and we were in hospital for the day but managed to stay on track-however got home and the husband was having a pizza-I had a slice....

Hey LTL,

Your little man seems to be going through the wars poor little mite, you're doing a brilliant job keeping things together.

Well shamed me, I had a major and I mean MAJOR... pig out over the weekend!! I don't know what's with me. I went a little crazy, and seriously what a disappointment, everything tastes so bland, my tastes buds should be ready to explode being on a VLCD, but seriously urghhh... won't do that again in a hurry, or if I do, I'll go straight to my fav meal.

I taste more from clean eating then anything else....

Hope your son gets better fast :)

Let's keep at this, only at the half way mark, I'm going to attempt a fast for a few days then back on plan, as long as I can have tea, with milk I can usually do it. Well before my gluttony ways took over. Watch this space as it were :)

xxxx

Didn't get weighed yesterday as my little bit was ill and I couldn't leave him to get weighed.

He is slightly better so will go and get weighed tomorrow.

Back