Count down to the summer-

Yay..!!! LTL,

That's brilliant, you achieving that had just given me the kick I needed. You've been frigging marvellous these last few weeks I've not been in the zone.

Thanks for staying with me and Elm, and Lucyann and Mini-K FRIGGIN everyone. I've done some damage, but think have my head back in the game, gained a few lbs but still in the 12's so I will take that. Having my milk :) needing tea at the moment ... bizarre been off it for months, now just craving it...

Had a porridge so far today, will have a rice pudding I think around 6pm, haven't had one for a while so that and maybe a shake around 8pm that's me done, managed 1.5litres of water so far, so let me get my act together. So nice to be back properly on plan...

Thanks for spurring me on

:)

Xxx

Been to get weighed and lost a pound

Had a busy week and not been 100% on plan...or even 50% on plan!

Need to give my head a wobble-having today off plan but back on tomorrow

Had a day off plan yesterday -didn't enjoy the food or how it made me feel.So back on it today.

Feeling like I've stalled a bit so need to reboot and crack on

This morning on my scales I am finally in the 12's....just.

Hope I can keep going.....

Got to shift a good amount before my birthday on the 7th of November.

Weigh day today-got weighed on Thursday so am hoping I've lost something.

As time goes on I realise I need to be more 100% as this diet is expensive and although I am losing weight I am not losing what I would like

Hey LTL,

Staying the same can feel very disappointing, sometimes your body just needs time to adjust. Did you have any inch loss this week?

If you keep at it, it will shift!

I dont know if I would agree that this diet is expensive, but that is only because it has shown me exactly how much I used to spend on food!

Maybe its worth having a chat with your consultant regarding losses if you are not feeling like the diet is working as welll as it is supposed to. Sometimes going up a step for a short while can help.

You can do this!!

We are all here to support you xx

I only think the diet is expensive as it is an additional cost on top of food etc for my husband and son.

I know the diet works when I stick at it-need to get my head back in the game really and stop making excuses of having a toddler etc

Am off work now for two weeks as it is half term (am a teacher) so really need to get my head down and focus on the end game!

Do you find being off work makes it easier or harder to do the plan? I find it I get out of routine it can be more challenging but I’ve seen some people find it easier when they are away from work so can control the environment more xx

Right clean slate today!

Went to a kids party yesterday and the adult food was so good! And it is TOTM

Got to glug the water today as it is weigh in tomorrow.

Stayed the same-which is a result!

My consultant is away next week so won't see her for two weeks so am making it my goal to lose 5lbs in the time she is away.

Obviously I would like to lose more but I think 5 over two weeks is more realistic!

Hey LTL,

How did you get on over the weekend? Did you manage to stay 100%?? Keep that 5lb loss that you want in the back of your mind and just keep on chugging that water!

Xx

Back