Count down to the summer-

Gosh I hope they do go down today!

I am sick of being the chunky monkey mum!

My little boy is two in February and I should really have lost this baby lard a year ago.

Anyway am doing it now!!wouldnlukebtonbr low 12's by Christmas

Aw he’s at the age now where he will be having you chasing him faster by the minute, it ll soon shift, your doing all the right things any way.

It would be amazing if I could get under 13 st by Christmas, and you could be well into your 11’s ;)

My CWP lady took another pic of me yesterday side by side with my original pic, I keep looking at it , I feel healthier and I can tell I’ve dropped the lard by my cloths but I still can’t see it my self when I look in the mirror,but this pic really highlights the loss, don’t mean to sound vaine but I’m feeling right chuffed with myself:).

What times your weigh in? Let me know how you get on x

Started the day well with hot choc orange shake with a shot of espresso

Sounds lovely.. can you make shakes up with warm water? Never thought of that yum gonna give that a try.

I’ve just took a joint of pork out of the oven... crackling looks amazing, had to hide it in the microwave ;)

Got any more good idea food/ shake ideas? I make the Slimming world fake Doner meat, completely carb free and sooo good Xxx

Yeah not bad.

Feel so tired today tho.

I like the choc and choc orange hot.i have had the cappuccino one hot with an extra shot which is mega nice as well

Tired.. got a 22 month old to for that feeling... I remember those days well:)
I have realised I haven’t done enough water today, been out and about and did nt got it a thought, I’ll have to try and get a bit in tonight.

Have another good day tomorrow.. another day closer to goal;)

I was weighed Monday and lost a lb, at least it did not go on! Back at work now and find it much easier as don’t have time to think of food or choc or vodka;(

We ve still got a couple of weeks left to the count down sooo... really focus now you can do this!!! X

Awful day yesterday but back on track today!
As long as you’re back on track that’s all that matters my hubby has just eaten something really yummy ( I won’t tell you what) but I had to move away from the table!
I’ve promised my self that I’ll get this BMI down below 35 by Christmas so staying really focused, plus I want to be in the 12s by the big day even if it’s 12.13 I want to be there then that will be another mile stone to tick off.

Have a focused night and the same tomorrow and remember... come the summer you’ll be able to chase your little one around the beach with ease xxxx

Awful day yesterday but back on track today!
Hiya LTL how’s its going? We’re snowed in like most of the UK, but was determined to go for my weigh in! 3lb loss with a new BMI of (drumroll...) 34.7 , think I must have burned off an extra few Cala as well cause I only went and got the car stuck, my CWP lady’s neighbor came to the rescue and dug me out though:).

How’s your week going so far? Hope you’ve found the strength to stay on plan, you know it wil be worth it in the end;) x

Back