• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Christmas dresses!!!

wkdstepmum

Silver Member
My Christmas dresses arrived today, am SO excited but as they're both in small 10s I don't look my best in them just yet *still straddling the border between 10/12 - 10 on top, 10/12 still on bottom*
I have been trying to post photos of them in the hope that sharing that will act as a motivation to me to get to the point where they're totally comfortable on! I think that might mean the last 4lbs absolutely HAS to go! Anyway, just not totally sure how to post a photo... :confused:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

elida

I use photobucket.com to upload and then just paste the link here to post.. Not sure if there is an easier way..

wkdstepmum

Silver Member
Okay giving this a go - The first one I got in black but the second one I got in PILLARBOX RED!!!

Last edited:

wkdstepmum

Silver Member
WHOA! Sorry, don't know why it's such a massive picture!!!

*fixed it*

Last edited:

Rednicola

Silver Member
Wow they're both gorgeous spoilt for choice x

wkdstepmum

Silver Member
Well they're probably not going to look just like that on me in fairness ;) But I think this will be the first Christmas in a few years where I am not thoroughly ashamed of my figure and won't feel like I've shoe-horned myself into a dress ;) Very exciting!!! Just have to get to goal now!!! x *crossing fingers and toes and putting padlock on the fridge*

wkdstepmum

Silver Member
I do too Elida, or at least I hope I do in a few weeks if/WHEN I get to goal! AND the first one only cost about 1/10th of the price of the second one!!! Bonus!

Last edited:

ellie1969

Gold Member
Both stunning :D

wkdstepmum

Silver Member
Thanks Chris and Ellie! Have visions of having to wrap myself in clingfilm and try and sweat off a few pounds like the chubby man in The Full Monty ;) Fingers crossed it doesn't come to that!!!!

ellie1969

Gold Member
Lol im sure it won't come to that

Nina41

Looooove the first one! Where is it from?

wkdstepmum

Silver Member
I got the first one on eBay Alessandra from a girl who had bought the wrong size and the second one is Jean Paul Gaultier! Roll on Christmas and roll on this final 4lbs loss!

trudyc

Gold Member
Love them both - think I need another year before I could consider one of them though!!! Bet you will look AMAZING!

wkdstepmum

Silver Member
Oh I really hope I can reach goal in the next few weeks so that I can look decent in them! Had a mishap with the shopping today and ate regular beef instead of extra lean!!! But I guess if that's the only slip up it's not the worst ;) x

Nina41

U can do it!