1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

christmas loss

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by corrina, 25 October 2009 Social URL.

1. corrina

corrina Full Member

how much realistically do u think it is possible to lose before christmas, i think i have got 9 more weigh ins till then, im hoping for about 14lb xxx
    does this sound like i will b able to do it xx

:109::xmastree:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. scouzer

scouzer Want to do it this time!!

Hey, I don't think it's unrealistic at all!! I've targeted to lose 1.5 stone by Christmas!! :D I'v done this to motivate myself and I've made a new ticker for it as well!! Even if I don't lose all of it, if I manage to lose half of it or even a whole stone by then, I'll still be really chuffed.
    You can do it if you put your mind to it. Good luck hun:cross: and keep e posted.

Scouzer. X

4. slinkydreams

slinkydreams Full Member

This sounds very acheivable, it is less than 2lb per week. I have also given myself a target of 1.5st before christmas (however, I am going on holiday for a week all inclusive before then, so will have to limit the booze!)

5. x Alex x

x Alex x Silver Member

i need at least a stone off for xmas as I am a bridesmaid on the 16th jan with a week of exams wc 4th jan!

6. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

I reckon you'll do that no problem!

7. corrina

corrina Full Member

thanks for all the replies and we should keep each other updated, i get weighed on a wed nite so i will come on the forum to let u know how i do xxxx

8. NIKI

NIKI Full Member

Easy! just prepare for every eventuality - what about an inch loss target too? - that way both ways you'll be happy - good luck x

9. clairedebear

clairedebear clairedebeardekins

9 weigh-ins to christmas, you could easily shift 9 - 18 pounds with alot of hard work and dedication!

I am hoping to shift 7 pounds between now and then!

Good luck

Claire

10. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Gold Member

Very achievable hun, good luck to ya :D

11. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

I think you can do whatever you put your mind too hun, its all down to you isn't it! *hugs*
    You can do it ;) xxxx

12. raquel

raquel pink lady

i want to lose 14 pound for xmas, i think i can do it, x

13. Vixxster

Vixxster Nojo on the YoYo

I want to be 12 stone something by Christmas... I was 13 12.5 at last WI. I can do itttt!!! :D

14. corrina

corrina Full Member

thanks, and good luk everyone who wants to be certain weight by xmas, we can do it xxx