christmas loss

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by corrina, 25 October 2009.

1. corrina

corrina Well-Known Member

how much realistically do u think it is possible to lose before christmas, i think i have got 9 more weigh ins till then, im hoping for about 14lb xxx
    does this sound like i will b able to do it xx

2. scouzer

scouzer Want to do it this time!!

Hey, I don't think it's unrealistic at all!! I've targeted to lose 1.5 stone by Christmas!! :D I'v done this to motivate myself and I've made a new ticker for it as well!! Even if I don't lose all of it, if I manage to lose half of it or even a whole stone by then, I'll still be really chuffed.
    You can do it if you put your mind to it. Good luck hun:cross: and keep e posted.

Scouzer. X
  3. slinkydreams

slinkydreams Well-Known Member

This sounds very acheivable, it is less than 2lb per week. I have also given myself a target of 1.5st before christmas (however, I am going on holiday for a week all inclusive before then, so will have to limit the booze!)
  4. x Alex x

x Alex x Well-Known Member

i need at least a stone off for xmas as I am a bridesmaid on the 16th jan with a week of exams wc 4th jan!
  5. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

I reckon you'll do that no problem!
  6. corrina

thanks for all the replies and we should keep each other updated, i get weighed on a wed nite so i will come on the forum to let u know how i do xxxx
  7. NIKI

NIKI Well-Known Member

Easy! just prepare for every eventuality - what about an inch loss target too? - that way both ways you'll be happy - good luck x
  8. clairedebear

clairedebear clairedebeardekins

9 weigh-ins to christmas, you could easily shift 9 - 18 pounds with alot of hard work and dedication!

I am hoping to shift 7 pounds between now and then!

Good luck

9. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Well-Known Member

Very achievable hun, good luck to ya :D
  10. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Well-Known Member

I think you can do whatever you put your mind too hun, its all down to you isn't it! *hugs*
    You can do it ;) xxxx
  11. raquel

raquel pink lady

i want to lose 14 pound for xmas, i think i can do it, x
  12. Vixxster

Vixxster Nojo on the YoYo

I want to be 12 stone something by Christmas... I was 13 12.5 at last WI. I can do itttt!!! :D
  13. corrina

thanks, and good luk everyone who wants to be certain weight by xmas, we can do it xxx