Christmas Made Extra Easy Book

bmthsue

Hi All
Does anyone know if the Christmas book is still available or if SW re-release it in the run-up to Christmas? I've seen a few on Ebay, but would prefer to buy it in class or directly from SW.
Thanks!

This year they are only giving it away with the 12 week countdowns. For £49.95 you get 12 weeks at group (10 paid for and two free) and then a free copy of the book. This offer runs for two weeks, starting next week.

There must be a limited supply of the books as my C said last night they need to see how they get on with the Countdown offer first, and then once that ends any surplus stock will be provided to sell in group.

Hope this helps.

And if you're already tied into a countdown, like me, you can buy a gift voucher and still qualify apparently. I don't think my countdown runs out til after the two weeks.

And if you're already tied into a countdown, like me, you can buy a gift voucher and still qualify apparently. I don't think my countdown runs out til after the two weeks.

Yup, forgot to mention that!! You can buy it in advance and instead of it going onto your card and it taking the automatic payment, you'll get 12 vouchers which you use at group each week. That way you don't need to miss out on the book :) x

Our consultant had one on the table this week for people to have a look through, there's some really nice recipes there so I'm definitely going to get a countdown so I can have it. Pretty sure it will help me keep on track on Xmas, not saying I won't gain because I will but if I choose a lot of the recipes over the festive period out of this book it helps limit the damage.

Last year they had the book on sale at group because I bought it (but never ended up using it and went totally off plan lol :rolleyes:). It does have some gorgeous sounding recipes in it though! Think I'll dig mine out soon and give some of the recipes a try in advance of Christmas - then I can plan exactly what I'm going to have!

My problem at Xmas is booze. Food don't bother me but as a vegan your options at Xmas are limited lol. Plus I worked last Xmas and had norovirus!! Am sure if I actually spend a Xmas at home this year my mum will feed me though :)

Oh I think 99% of people's problem is booze to be fair LOL :rolleyes:

Haha! I suppose the goose fat, chocolate, crisps and fat filled roast dinners don't count then ;)

We don't really celebrate Xmas its more an excuse for a piss up, we have no kids in the family and there's not many of us so its no big deal in my house. My OH's parents go mad for it but they are out in thr middle east at the min so I don't need to worry about the week long ritual feeding :)

Am spending Christmas in NYC so SW out of the window I am afraid :break_diet:

I would dearly love to be at target and even a little in credit before we go though, it all seems to have slowed to a stop at the moment.

I will be getting a countdown tues and will end up with a spare copy of the book as got it last year with a countdown, do they not think some of us may be on it more than a year! Anyway will make a nice present for someone.

It is not a bad book although some of the items are quite high in syns, I tweaked the Mushroom soup last year to make it free, and there is a nice filo crackers recipe, if I used the recipes for dinner there would be no syns left for Choc though.

Haha! I suppose the goose fat, chocolate, crisps and fat filled roast dinners don't count then ;)

Not if you break everything in half and let the calories out!! :8855:

It's not really fair on target members for the book to only be available with a Countdown - perhaps they think those of us at target don't need new books! I'm not too concerned because I bought the book a couple of years ago and apparently the new one isn't much different.

Denise

Is it a bit unfair, I think they should do something like if you are a target member and you come to 4 consecutive weigh ins and remain within target then you get the book. I've heard its not much different as well, but thats fine with me as I am 54lbs away from target and whilst I won't be 100% good over Christmas having that cook book will allow me to make better choices as I am going to schedule some of the recipes in over the festive periods, well quite a lot of them actually.

It's not really fair on target members for the book to only be available with a Countdown - perhaps they think those of us at target don't need new books! I'm not too concerned because I bought the book a couple of years ago and apparently the new one isn't much different. Denise

Us target members always get left out ;) raffles with countdown prizes? What can you do if you win?

To be fair though, it must be hard keeping everyone happy with raffle prizes. I often don't bother if its food prizes as I can't eat most of it...then there was a slow cooker but I already had one :)

Back