Christmas menu ideas

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Frontier-Phil, 19 December 2009 Social URL.

1. Frontier-Phil

Frontier-Phil Silver Member

Diet:
    SW-Red
    Hi you lot

Just to remind you all that my sticky thread is still available that has lots and lots of great christmas menu ideas ... supplied by MM members.

So if you are stuck have a look:cool::cool::cool:

I will be getting a independant judge look at the menu's for the best three and a separate winner for the best starter and sweet.;)

:dancing_snowman::Christmas02r:

Phil x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
    Ooooooo Phil whats the prize hun, a night out with a fella in a wet shirt :D:D:D(see I've still got Collin Firth on my mind again, or it might have to be my O/H when I chuck a bucket of cold water over him for not getting out of bed, but wet pajamas doesn't have the same effect! :eek:lol) and don't say I get a clear conscience for being good, that much willpower needs a bigger reward :Dlol.

PS. my sprouts are nearly cooked, been on since November and looking good:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.