Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Christmas Party Planning

Discussion in 'CD Off Topic' started by lauren-1986, 11 October 2011 Social URL.

1. lauren-1986

lauren-1986 Feeling Motivated

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.43%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Why oh why... when everyone in the office knows you're on a diet.. do they ask you to plan the Xmas Party?

Grrr, I've spent the day looking through various restaurant menus and I think I may have just gone a little bit crazy! I will be eating by Xmas but OMG I can't be doing this right now! lol

Plus, why is there always one person who complains about the final choice of where to go? I give up :sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs jk

Mrs jk Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(14.15%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Don't tell them where they are going. Tell them it's a mystery tour!!

4. KatieBoo

KatieBoo Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.11%)
    Diet:
    CWP
    I feel your pain Lauren - am putting it off but it is on my list! Am only Day 2 so can't face it now especially as won't be eating or drinking at least until Jan!

BUT - I will be much thinner and able to wear a slinky dress to the party I planned for them all!

They are all a bunch of moany ungrateful so and sos - just ignore them! :)

5. lauren-1986

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.43%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Told them that as nobody else had volunteered to sort it out, they could deal with what I had found for us - not a lot of choice left for a dept of 35 people!

Anyways, most of them have agreed its a good idea now & have started to send deposits to me :)

6. KatieBoo

KatieBoo Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.11%)
    Diet:
    CWP
    Ooh what are you doing? I have to plan for only 17 people! Could use some ideas xx

7. lauren-1986

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.43%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    We are going out for some christmas cocktails, then having a meal with secret santa being done, then hitting gunwharf quays to have a bit of a bar crawl... That pleases most people in my team.

I was looking at a hotel & doing one of those themed nights where lots of different companies go, but it seemed a tad too expensive at £50 a head!

8. davidsunderland

davidsunderland Member

Start Weight:
    25st1lb
    Current Weight:
    23st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(5.13%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    I'm looking forward to the party so I can show off what I've lost! Gonna get the sharpest suit money can by! Sod the food and drink im gonna look killer!! Wooohooo xxxxx

If I put all the take away money saved in a pot I could easily go Gucci or Prada! Bring it!!!!!!! Hahaha xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

9. lauren-1986

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.43%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    There is nothing better than a designer suit, I got me some gorgeous prada heels a couple of months ago!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.