Christmas pudding challenge?

time2go

Gold Member
It's 8 weeks today till Christmas. Who wants a challenge to keep us going? X

j70joj said:
I would love a christmas challenge, it might just be the motivating factor i need.

What will we do? Stick to our calorie allowance each day? Or a weight loss one? Or what? X

I'd love one! I have 9lb to go to target and would love to get there by Xmas, as my present to myself, as well as a new wardrobe obviously ;)

We could do similar to the monthly challenges and pledge a certain amount? Or something different? I'm easy!!

Will we go for weight then. I'm going for 10lbs, more wud b nice but trying to be realistic x

Time2go - 10lbs

Sounds good to me! Thanks for suggesting it!

Time2go - 10lbs
SquishyMcFatterson - 9lb

Time2go - 10lbs
SquishyMcFatterson - 9lb
Hotsue67 -10lb
BerryBerry - 8lb

Hello,

I'll join you please. I lost 9lb against my 8lb target in the October challenge so setting myself quite a big one for Christmas.

Currently 39lb lost in total, and would love to get to 4 stone gone by Christmas which is 17lb (eek)
Sounds scary but only just over 2lb a week.
I weigh in ever Saturday.

Time2go - 10lbs
SquishyMcFatterson - 9lb
Hotsue67 -10lb
BerryBerry - 8lb
MissAmy: Target 17lb - 17lb to go.

Good luck.

Excellent! How we doing today? X

Hi, My weight loss is sooo slow so i am setting quite a low target really, of 7lbs but i would be happy if i lost that for christmas.

Time2go - 10lbs
SquishyMcFatterson - 9lb
Hotsue67 -10lb
BerryBerry - 8lb
MissAmy: Target 17lb - 17lb to go
Huwiesmummy- 10lbs
j70joj - 7lbs

Good luck everyone, x

What day are we weighing in ladies? I usually do Friday mornings but let me know what suits everyone and I will log my weight then. I really would love to lose 10lb by Xmas. My original goal was 10.12 but now I'm here I feel that 10 will suit me better. I had always convinced myself I was big boned but my frame underneath that surplus 5+ stones is surprisingly small.., who was I kidding!!! I still have a but if fat going on round my middle and despite running and workouts regularly its still there so hopefully another 10lb off will do it.

I am taking todays weight as my start point for the 8lb off... so 139lbs - I may as well try and shoot the lights out and get down to 130 for xmas. It is going to be hard looking at the diary for mid-November onward it is non-stop festivities!! Will have to up the exercise and just make the best choices I can caloriewise and hope for the best.

Back