Christmas target smashed!!!

CJxxx

Just had to share how very excited I am feeling after this evenings weigh-in. At the end August I went along to my first SW meeting & after the humiliation of getting on the scales & the shock at how much I weighed I decided to set an initial target of losing 2 stone by Christmas. Today I went along knowing I was just 3lbs away from my Christmas target. I popped on the scales with everything crossed and to my amazement I lost 4lbs meaning I exceeded the 2 stone mark!!!!!

I am so, so chuffed to get to the 2 stone mark and 3 weeks early :) I still have a loooong was to go - my final target being 10st 8lb (so that's another 4 stone to go!) But I am not focussing on the final target, I am sticking to smaller, realistic targets. As today shows it feels super, amazing to hit the interim targets. The next milestone I want to hit is to get to 13 stone by my Birthday which is early March. So here goes!

CJxxx

Well done ladies. I've got 4lbs to get to my target so hoping to get there before christmas. Gonna give the mince pies a swerve until then! x

Wow thats a FANTASTIC acheivement - I bet you are so proud of yourself! Well Done!!!

Amazing well done! I am aiming for similar weight loss to you and at a similar (ish) point so am feeling motivated by your post! Well done xx

Well done! I also started late August and hit 2 stone off last week, it's a great feeling :D ( although I did put 4lbs back on this week, due to my birthday! Oops!)

Well done!!

Mine was to get into the 15's and I did it on wednesday. Go us!! X

well done! its brill when you reach a mini target isnt it =]

Back