Christmas wishes.

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by ls25, 25 December 2007 Social URL.

1. ls25

ls25 Member

Weight Watchers
    I borrowed the class journal over the Christmas break and like vodaka999 vowed to really get back on track starting now. I have gained 4.5lbs in the last few weeks - yikes! - so I really want to keep losing and not gain anything else. I'm feeling very positive at the moment.

Our class leader gave us all a Christmas gift tag and told us we could write our goals for Christmas on it. I have three wishes that I want to achieve over the Christmas break:

1. Lose 3 - 6lbs by next weigh in (10th January)
    2. More exercise. Ok, start doing some exercise!
    3. Eat at least 5 portions of fruit and veg a day.

I also have some wishes for Christmas 2008. By next Christmas I want:

1. To have reached, or be close to, my target weight.
    2. Wear a nice Chrimbo frock. Be able to shop anywhere I please and not worry about everything being too small.
    3. Have found a proper teaching job - as it's likely we'll be moving countries next year I'm really nervous about this one!
    4. Be happy.

Does anyone else have any Chrimbo wishes?

Hope youse all have a wonderful Christmas. :)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. ls25

ls25 Member

Weight Watchers
    Oops, sorry, I didn't mean to post this twice. It never said it had posted it the first, or second, time!
  4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    welcome to the WW gang :)

Look forward to seeing how you get on, Im sure youll manage all your wishes

Well my Xmas wish was to have lost 9 stones by Xmas, as of last week Id lost 8 stones 12lbs so fingers crossed for my wi in the morning

Merry Xmas :)
  5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    There appears to be a glitch on the forum just now, a lot of threads are duplicating... I deleted the other one ;)
  6. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

welcome chick and have a good xmasxx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.