Christmas works do!!

phonicshunny

Doing SW since march 2011, so this christmas is my 1st as a member... Has any1 got any ideas on how i can minimise the damage on my xmas works do?
I am not a huge drinker so if i stuck to 1-2 drinks then diet coke i be happy with that, i'm worried about the food aspect of things.
I hope to be target in the next 6 weeks or less.

ANY IDEAS WELCOME :):)

SORRY if this is a repost :cool:

That's what flexi synning is for! Work out how many syns you are likely to need for the evening - count your syns as usual but stop when you get to that limit. Next day back on plan, no trying to cut back. you might not lose that week but you will have stayed in control.

99% of the time its a roast diner.... I would skip the potatoes, ask for no gravy or butter on the veg and just have meat and veg on your plate..... Starters normally have melon so that will give you a kick start and pudding - i say no have just have a coffee instead..... i work away alot and have lots of evening meals..... I think i must be a right pain asking for no oil butter dressings etc but they always are helpfull :)

Dont worry about it, just go with the flow, also you 105 syns to use for the whole week and as my SW consultant says......

You have 7 roses in a vase.....if you have a bad day, take out one of the roses.....you still have 6 left!!!

:)

99% of the time its a roast diner.... I would skip the potatoes, ask for no gravy or butter on the veg and just have meat and veg on your plate..... Starters normally have melon so that will give you a kick start and pudding - i say no have just have a coffee instead..... i work away alot and have lots of evening meals..... I think i must be a right pain asking for no oil butter dressings etc but they always are helpfull :)

Dont worry about it, just go with the flow, also you 105 syns to use for the whole week and as my SW consultant says......

You have 7 roses in a vase.....if you have a bad day, take out one of the roses.....you still have 6 left!!!

:)

Thanks for the advice i didnt think of it that way :/

I am going to give myself the night off at my OH's christmas do. Its on a Friday night and I intend to have scrambled eggs and bacon rashers for breakfast with syn free soup for lunch. Ill be getting straight back on SW the following day :)

Back