CHRISTMAS!!!

KerrieKapow

What are people's plans over Christmas?? I really don't want to come off it....enjoy Christmas then not want to return to lipotrim. But I've 've been warned that I'm not allowed yo do it over Christmas by my other half :/ he says I should enjoy it, my thinking is grin and bear it over Christmas....I'm 27 I'm pretty sure I have plenty more Christmases In my future!! Xxx

I have a wedding in the middle of December and thinking about Christmas too...thinking of coming off it for the month of December but...someone who is doing it with my pharmacy told me if I come off it they won't let me do it for another 6 months and I am not willing to wait that long. So now I don't know what I am going to do lol x

I have a wedding in the middle of December and thinking about Christmas too...thinking of coming off it for the month of December but...someone who is doing it with my pharmacy told me if I come off it they won't let me do it for another 6 months and I am not willing to wait that long. So now I don't know what I am going to do lol x

im sure if the pharmacy knows your just having a break over christmas and fully intend to restart afterwards there shouldnt be a problem?

h x

I hope so Harriet or else I am not getting off it lol x

I hope so Harriet or else I am not getting off it lol x

just ask them next time you go and get weighed. i bet it wont be a problem. the person who said about not being able to go back on for six months is right though..thats only if you leave it and go back say three months later or something though. its to give your body time to recover itself i think.

h x

I'll hopefully be very near my goal weight anyway so the dilemma may not arise, I don't want to gain loads over Christmas though. I doesn't seem worth it xxx

Just keep an eye on it and pharmacist will always weigh you. That would help xx

was only thinking this myself last night in bed!!! (my Friday nights are wild clearly). ive 3 VIP birthdays, xmas, and an xmas christening all in the last 2 weeks of December and I was TOLD by family members to take a break then and I initially said ya I will come off it for a week r two but I was just thinking last night.... come off it why?
-to gain a load in water weight and excess pounds?
-so THEY feel better that they can freely scoff and feel no guilt watching me eat nothing?
-so I can dabble in the christening buffet?
-so I can ENJOY xmas?
-to have a great time?

and I was thinking to myself... really??? are any of those things actually worth me putting on my hard worked for lost lbs? and more important are they worth risking not being able to get back into the swing of lipotrim after having that break??
I think I will make a wise choice (for me) and stay on it 100%. the reason im doing it is to get away from the FOOD IS EVERYTHING idea. I can enjoy Christmas, birthdays, christenings etc without eating buffets and such. I can have a great time still seeing my kids open their presents and all that excitement. if those around me feel uncomfortable its actually their issue. not mine. im doing lipotrim, I feel uncomfortable when u ear a slab of chocolate in front of me.... but that's MY problem not theirs, they can eat what they like.

went off on a tangent here a little but u get my point. decide whats best for YOU and let the others worry about themselves. xx

I'm hoping to be at (or near) my target weight for Christmas so I will have done my re-feed and be ready for Christmas day!!
I intend to have a good Christmas (although not over-indulge) however I'll continue to go on my runs etc anyway but then I was thinking NY day maybe starting something like SW or WW to keep on top of things ?? xxx

Back