Total Solution Chubby Bride

Discussion in 'Exante - Diaries' started by rhirhi, 14 April 2011 Social URL.

1. rhirhi

rhirhi Member

Hello Everyone!

I started Exante back in Feb and lost a stone in two weeks, mega proud, then for some reason fell off the wagon ever since an gained about 9 pounds.

I am getting married on the 25 June THIS YEAR and want to have realistic expectations. I got my dress in Jan in a size to small with the expectation of doing fantastically well and losing loads of weight.

Please tell me if this is a reasonable expectation, 3 stone by end of June, starting Tuesday next week...

Thanks in advance for any help...

Rhi :wave_cry:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Toots

Toots Gold Member

Good luck - you should lose at least 2 stone in that time - maybe closer to 3

4. Bambalina

Bambalina Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi CB, I'm on Exante did WS last week but need real results so going to do TS for two weeks! I'm getting married in September and my first fitting is 30th July, i hope to be 9stone 8 I'm 11stone 7 now so if u need a boost let me know xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.