Chubby Kat to Slinky Kitty

kittyface

Hello lovely people.

Well I started back on SW as I am getting married in 18 weeks! (Eeeeek!!) and I will be happy if I just lose a little lb a week until then.

So....I do track my nibblings on the SW food diary site, but it would be fab to have people vet/advise what I eat, just to make sure I am heading in the right direction with optimising.

This is a typical day for me:

Breakfast
Overnight Oats - 35g of oats (Hexb), 300ml of unsweetened Almond Milk (Hexa - although I am allowed 950ml!) and topped with strawberries, raspberries, blackberries and Blueberries

Mid Morning Snack
Banana

Lunch
Home made veg soup or a salad bowl with Ham plus 2 crispbreads (2 syns) and a little 35g tub of Philadelphia lightest

Afternoon Snack
A Plum and a 15g bag of skips (4 syns) or if I am really hungry a Mugshot (sometimes instead...or as well!)

Tea
A syn free (or low syn) SW recipe from one of the books with my 1/3 superfree veggies.....my fave is Chicken & Veg Madras with Chickpea Dhal Loaf!

Dessert
A Muller light with some berries or sometimes a Jumbo Caramel Rice Cake (2.5 syns) with sweetened Quark and berries.....or a microwaved Pink and White (2.5 syns) hehe

Does this look.....acceptable?

K x

Back