• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Total Solution Chubz way too thin!

Chubbzey

Hello thought i would make me one of these so i can talk to myself when needed and also hope too get chatting to a few ladies too :) This is my restart and i will finish this time at my dream weight!

Statistics-
Current weight- 198lbs
Goal weight- 134lbs
My Hen do on the 29th May and would love too loose 14lbs by then :D

Day 1-
First shake DONE!!! Wow that is amazing for me as i've never been able too drink a full one but today i did!!! I LOVE STRAWBERRY!!!! 500ml water down another 3 or more to go lol

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:
Hi have you started exante today?i also have started today have,t mentioned to my partner cost of it i have done so many half hearted diets lately hopefully be able to stick with this one good luck

Chubbzey

Yes today is my start date we can be buddies if you like :) as my h2b keeps saying "U can do it babes, U just need to remember Every shake is less a pound, Every bite is an extra pound"

that would be great my partner does nights 5 on 5 off i get so bored thats when i eat so it,l be nice to come on here and talk if i take a while to reply i,m having a bit of trouble trying to find the posts

Chubbzey

Yeah i find evenings the hardest as we normally watch a film together and snack or something. I also find afternoons hard as im bored so tend too eat but i have got better the past few weeks on the afternoon snacking!

Im sure i will be on here plenty of times. Too chat he he! We can help eachother xxx

My birthday is on the 29th lol! :D Welcome and good luck! xx

Chubbzey

Haha happy birthday for 29th May Lozza and wow well done on your weight loss!

Yeah always good too chat eh? Paulaanne? xxx

Chubbzey

Starting too feel really hungry. Think its going too be a hard night ahead :( when the kids are having their dinner with daddy. How am i gna do this :( xx

Last edited:
Well failed today :'( I was sick after the choc shake. I really cant stomach the shakes apart from strawberry and i only have one left. So looks like im going too have too find another diet too suit me. This is why i stopped last time but i had every confidence i could do it n it was in my head was all positive even more so after i got through the first shake!

Dont know what to do now :'(

oh chubbzey i,m sorry you have had a bad day i just come back on to find you and see how your doing, i managed to sick with it all day had a bar for breakfast strawberry shake for lunch and a tomato and basil soup for my tea i thought i would struggle with the shake as i don,t drink milk did you try the shake really cold.

Really cold with ice. tried without too! The only one i can have is strawberry. :( If i buy just strawb i wouldnt be able too afford it! grrr