Step 1 Sole Source + Chuffed to bits!

well done fraufrau! Im doing the same and have first WI today of 11lbs. I have been having ss+ at weekends mostly and i will start doing it when i go running as well as dont want to faint!

xx

Well on the way to being a skinny bean!! Well done you! I have a mixture, I usually have 4-5 slices of wafer thin chicken when doing my boyfriend's tea and then settle down with my last cambridge of the day about 7 ish!! Bring on week 2 weigh ins!! Xxx

How often do you go running. I was wanting to start up running but wasn't sure what step I would need to be on as I know your not mean to do high impact on SS

When I did this plan last year I went to the gym and after about 1/2 on the treadmill I felt really dizzy! I then listened to my body and only did what I felt I could do! To be honest I have let my gym membership slip but have been looking at something to do and think I might try water aerobics? going to look into it. Well done on you boxercise!

I have done some aquafit in the past and really enjoyed it! Played on the x box kinect tonight and did a bit of just dance to get my heart rate up!! I think you are quite right tho, listening to your body is def the best advice!! Well done on your 17lb!! Absolutely brilliant!! Xx

I have done some aquafit in the past and really enjoyed it! Played on the x box kinect tonight and did a bit of just dance to get my heart rate up!! I think you are quite right tho, listening to your body is def the best advice!! Well done on your 17lb!! Absolutely brilliant!! Xx

Thanks and well on on your loss this week! Yes I should go on the x box kinect as I have not thought about this!

I enjoyed the kinect, way I see it is any activity is better than just parking your bum in front of the telly for the night! X

Yes you are putting me to shame I really do need to do something I am going to ring to book the aqua class tomorrow! Hopefully I wil be able to get on the class as you cant book until the morning so hoping that I can get on it!

Oh no!! It's the time of year I suppose. Stay in the warm and get on the kinect or wii fit!! I was even doing arm exercises with baked bean tins while watching tv the other night!! X

Back