Cinema marathon any tips?!

Halflinghannah

So I'm watching all the twilight films in one afternoon/evening inc the new one at midnight! Any tips on food I can eat to keep me going till 2 in the bloody morning lol I do not know how I am going to do this lol! I've been of work for a week so il admit Iv been pretty slack with the whole slimming world thing which I'm annoyed at myself about.so I don't really wanna fully blow it today. Xx

Hi me too :) I'm so excited I've got a few plans am eating dinner before hand mine starts at 250! Taking velvet crisp and curly wurlys with me to nibble! We're lucky because we have a nandos next door so were ordering a take away for after eclipse! Also making a chick pea cake in know technically this is food abide but just once better the Ben and jerrys! Have fun I can't wait :)

No way! We have a nandos right next door too lol how long r the breaks do u know? As I'm thinking of nandos too lol. I'm scard some1 will nick my seats lol! Iv got curlywurlys at the ready. Iv had a slimming fry up so I'm hoping that will keep me going for a while. Iv got quavers too. I just really wanna avoid the popcorn! Xx

Have fun, I'd eat a big meal beforehand and then make sure you have lots of things, lots of little low syn things within your allowance and maybe hifi or alpen lights as your HEB. Also take loads of fruit that you can snack on and bits of cold meat, carrot sticks ect.

Had a look at the schedule before and breaks are about half hour the break between eclipse and breaking dawn is 45 mins in my one! We're going to liverpool one, there is a wagamamas too but don't know if they do take away! Didn't think of alpin lights that's a good idea too! :)

Oo I haven't got my book on me how many alpen lights can I have as an extra? Ima get my water n diet coke at the ready lol! Was thinking of cold chicken chunks will pop in to morrisons on the way. . 45 minutes is plenty xxx

enjoy the film! I like to drink sparkling water at the cinema as I find it fills you up and so stops you thinking about being hungry. That way you can concentrate more on R-Patz than the belly rumblings.....

Back