• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Cinema - Popcorn

Cai

has a thin girl inside!
S: 16st9lb G: 10st10lb
I'm going to the cinema tonight and my friend keeps texting me about sharing Popcorn...prob the sweet one.

I have said no but if asked again when there i may cave in.

Does anyone know the syns for popcorn??

I am taking my Alpen bars and some grapes in my bag...just don't know if I'll be able to resist when there :cry:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Cai

has a thin girl inside!
S: 16st9lb G: 10st10lb
Thanks, I didn't read this before i went to the cinema so i did NOT have any! Go Me !

S: 19st7lb C: 19st0lb G: 14st0lb BMI: 36.1 Loss: 0st7lb(2.56%)
Well done for resisting that pop corn.

I'm a scrooge so luckily pop corn prices at the cinema puts me off it

S: 15st0lb C: 12st4.4lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.8 Loss: 2st9.6lb(17.9%)
Hi :) Just for future reference, my local Greggs have started to do bags of "skinny" popcorn as an alternative to crisps. I had a quick look at them the other day and if I remember correctly they are about 5 syns per bag, and come in salted or sweet. Could be worth a try :) xx

S: 19st5lb C: 18st11.5lb G: 15st0lb Loss: 0st7.5lb(2.77%)
Home popped corn is 4.5 syns for 25g, I guess as popcorn is so light that would be quite a lot.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

S: 15st0lb C: 12st4.4lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.8 Loss: 2st9.6lb(17.9%)
Hi :) Just for future reference, my local Greggs have started to do bags of "skinny" popcorn as an alternative to crisps. I had a quick look at them the other day and if I remember correctly they are about 5 syns per bag, and come in salted or sweet. Could be worth a try :) xx
Went to see The Inbetweeners Movie last week and took a packet of the light sweeted popcorn with me. Very very yummy indeed! And just 5 syns, brilliant :) Would definitely reccommend it to all you popcorn lovers out there xx

S: 18st1lb C: 11st9lb G: 11st12lb BMI: 26.3 Loss: 6st6lb(35.57%)
The caramel snack-a-jacks are a very good sub.for popcorn ;)

S: 10st12lb C: 9st11lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 24.3 Loss: 1st1lb(9.87%)
if i go to the cinema i take either a bar of chocolate which fits into my syns like a curly wurly (6) or a Crunchie (9.5) or a packet of lovehearts (8) or some flyin saucers only 1 syn for 4 sweets and last time i took a packet of mikado they are 0.5 syn a stick for all flavours and they were really good didnt feel deprived at all but did take the excess mikado out of the packet before going because i wouldn't be counting in the cinema!!
Lauren xX