Cinema popcorn?

Slinkyson

Gold Member
Hi all
Does anyone know the syn value of any amount of cinema SWEET popcorn? Not salted or butter just the sweet one! Can't find it anywhere

Thank you :)

OMG warning people!!!! found out off my sw consultant that 100g of sweet popcorn is around 23 syns! stay away unless you plan for it! crickey i never thought it would be that high!

There's Metcalfe's skinny topcorn too - sweet and salty is 6 syns for a rather large bag! You can also get salty, wasabi and chocolate (chocolate is a lot more syns though sadly!) I prefer it to the boots ones, the maple popcorn tastes lovely but the powdery sugar stuff went all over the place hehe ;)

Boots also do white chocolate and raspberry popcorn, OMG amazing!!

Theres a poster up in my group, 80 pieces of butterkist toffee popcorn is 10 syns, so get some freezer bags and start counting them out lol

missy1978 said:
There's Metcalfe's skinny topcorn too - sweet and salty is 6 syns for a rather large bag! You can also get salty, wasabi and chocolate (chocolate is a lot more syns though sadly!) I prefer it to the boots ones, the maple popcorn tastes lovely but the powdery sugar stuff went all over the place hehe ;)

Where do you get this popcorn? Ta

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

*soon-to-be-slim* said:
Where do you get this popcorn? Ta

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I get it from Sainsburys :)

Oh I love white choc popcorn and butterkist much better than sweet I went for sweet thinking it would be lower in syns! Well at least I know now! I think tips like this help especially with the miserable weather and dark nights approaching! You can't beat and good film with some low sun munches and a snuggle :) with the fire roaring away! :)

Ooh the Metcalfe's popcorn sounds good, as does the 80 pieces butterkist! Thanks for this thread :)

Hi haha! :) are you the same skuldilocks who's following my blog on WordPress.com? X

http://www.propercorn.com/

More popcorn! Currently on offer in tesco for 55p a bag. Sweet n salty is 6.5 syns per bag (128 kcal) and v tasty! :)

Hi everyone,

The metcalfes sweet and salty popcorn that someone said is 6 syns what bag size is that?

I've just brought a large 80g bag it's not for that is it? Do they sell smaller individual bags?

Thanks

Back