Cinnimon on our flapjacks

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by wellandgood, 25 March 2009 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. wellandgood

wellandgood Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.38%)
    Diet:
    WW points
    OK, so many of us dont like our flapjacks. so i decided to experiment a little. I took 2 sweentner tables, crushed them and added cinnimon, then I sprinkled it on my coconut flapjack. A definite improvement (maybe not perfect but....):)

I read that cinnimon is used to control blood sugar for diabetics and often used in weight loss programmes. I dont think it will effect weight loss(may even improve it. Try and google it) Maybe Im not the first to discover this but just thought I would let evryone know about it.

If anyone has any more suggestions on how to make my flapjack go down easier, please please let me know:fyi:

(Flapjacks help me go:sick0019: so I gotta eat em).[​IMG]

Last edited: 25 March 2009
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kered

kered Gold Member

I enjoy my coconut flapjack with a hot black coffee.
    I love cinamon sprinkled in my vanilla shake.

I agree about the flapjacks helping you to go to the loo, definitely makes a difference.

4. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    That's a really good idea. Might try another one this weekend with some cinnamon on. Thanks for that!

5. debbie125

debbie125 Full Member

Diet:
    Exante
    what are nicer the peanut or the coconut?
    deb x

6. kered

kered Gold Member

I prefer the coconut one, but I do eat both. They are an acquired taste, and it took me about 3 before I could actually start to enjoy them. Very helpful in the loo department though.

7. sparkle 63

sparkle 63 sparkling:)and hopeful :)

Start Weight:
    22st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(28.44%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    i love the cinamon in my shakes too will have to try them on my flap jacks i mean anything has to be a approvement :confused:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.