Cinta...again!

Cinta

Silver Member
Hi everyone, I'm back on induction after letting over a stone creep back on over the past 18 months. I've managed to get 5lb off just cutting down, but I feel lousy when I eat carbs, The final straw was James Martin's sodding Yorkshire puds! I then bought some Thornton's diabetic chocolate last weekend. We eat some on Sunday & we are both still bloated & having 'toilet' trouble!

I've managed to survive the 'flu', so I'm feeling good. We have so much coming up over the next six weeks, I need to give it my very best shot. I hope I haven't left it too late, but any loss will make me feel better.

It's nice to see some old faces still on here.

Hello lovely to see you :) x good luck!

I managed to lose 6lb in my first week. Yay! It's good to be back.

Well done :)

Well done and great to see you again:)

Hi everyone. I have managed to lose another pound, but have had a mixed couple of weeks. Our beloved yorkie became ill & we lost him on Good Friday, we are heartbroken. On the plus side, we had a fabulous last weekend at my nephew's wedding. It lasted all weekend, so I am very grateful for the 1lb off!

Awe Sharon, I am so sorry to hear you lost your little one :( it's just so awful. Well done on the pound down though and I am glad to hear you both had a nice time at the wedding. Take care and glad to see you back here.

Oh I'm sorry xxxx

Hi cinta, well done on the pound but so sorry on news xx

Back