Cinta's Diary

Cinta

Silver Member
Hi everyone! I'm still here :D
I'm still at posted weight which is wonderful, but I would like to loose a few more pounds.
I would love to have a carb fest, but after a couple of mince pies my IBS was triggered & I was rough for a couple of days so my Christmas stayed LC.
Far too much alcohol was taken on board, but that is in check now, lol.

I hope everyone is well &, although it's a bit belated, Happy New Year! xxx

Hi Cinta, great to have you back and see your diary. I had a carb free christmas except xmas pud on christmas day and today (finally) decided to have a small piece of xmas cake:D

We've just booked up a trip to NYC & sailing back to Southampton in 9 weeks! Steve is trying to lose some weight now, so that he can put it all back on whilst on the ship, lol

Hi Sharon :wavey:

Took me a little while to find your new diary ;)

Hi Jim :wavey:

I thought I'd try it, although i don't do much exciting, lol.
I wanted to come back to get some inspiration & ideas so that I don't keep eating the same things over & over again.
It's great to see how everyone is doing too.
I see you had a good Christmas from your post on the weekly weigh in.

I don't think there's any doubt that you will lose it. Good luck! :D

Morning Cinta... What a fab trip to look forward to! :) x

Morning Sharon, oh yes I'm well on the way down already, induction is good for me, I feel so good when i'm on it.

Well I'm still the same & only one week to go, lol. I've been exercising a lot & all my clothes for the trip fit nicely :)
Our little town has been all over the shop this last three weeks. Our vicar was murdered & I think we are still in shock. I keep playing Nancy Griffiths's 'I love this town'. RIP Rev John

Hi sharon, good to see you are all set for hols - have fun:)
Shame about your local news
Xxx

Morning Sharon, ah that is sad about the Vicar love.

Sad news, he's been charged with both now though thankfully!!

xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back